• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Date with Eros! Full illustration commission [fixed price, $15]

somniari

1579747610.skyphile_erosdate.jpg

hello everyone!!

i am happy to introduce eros, my lopunny-morph! he has a LOT of love to give, and this valentines season, hes excited to rack up as many dates as possible

for a fixed price of $15, you get:
- a custom fully shaded illustration of any character of your choosing AND eros, together, in any scenario of your choosing (or i can have full creative liberty!)
- the illustration will be created entirely from scratch!
- sfw and nsfw dates are both ok! any gender, any species, any anatomy
- you get to pick the interaction type, the outfits, poses, background, or leave any of those things to my discretion
- some kink/fetish situations are ok, but ask first if youre unsure! they come with an added charge of $5
- for extra shipping charges, ill also be happy to print and mail you a physical copy of your illustration

check out the finished examples in this folder

theres unlimited slots for this! theyll follow the same turnaround time and process as a regular custom commission

post a comment here to claim a slot, and i will note you asking for the details of your commission (character reference, chosen scenario, outfits, poses, backgrounds, etc). ill then link you my paypal for payment ($15 + any extra kink/fetish or shipping charges, in USD full, upfront) and upon receiving it, ill get to work!

i will keep you posted throughout the entire process - ill show you shots of my progress to troubleshoot errors

when im done, ill send you the high-res file of the illustration, and mail you the print if you chose to get that too

no refunds after a piece is completed!

thank u so much, and have a great night! <3

check my other valentines themed full illustration ychs here:
www.furaffinity.net: !!ADJUSTED PRICES!! YCH - Valentine's Day 1 by skyphile
www.furaffinity.net: !!REDUCED PRICES!! YCH - Valentine's Day 2 by skyphile (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: !!FULLY SHADED PRICES!! YCH - Valentine's Day 3 (cute!) by skyphile

Last edited:

SSJ3Mewtwo

I've approved this thread. But please do not post the same thread over and over. Please edit your OP as needed, and you are welcome to bump the thread once every 24 hours.