• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dating a disabled person, any tips?

L

LizardKing

So I was going to ask out this real hot furry, but she doesn't have any legs, and was wondering how best to deal with this. I figure 2 approaches:

A) Try and impress the shit out of her. I figure I could arrange the date somewhere nearby, then turn up after jogging/cycling there, and be all "Hell yeah I just ran here, no big deal, you know, with my legs and stuff. 'Sup?" That'll instantly wet her panties, right?

B) The understanding approach. Basically to let her know that although she's a cripple, she's not totally worthless sorta thing. Like, "Yeah I remember after going paintballing once, after all the running around (with my legs), I could barely walk the next day, so I totally understand how you feel." Bitches love that.

Which one would work best? Do you have any other tips?

Also she's ginger, but I just pretend she's like a fire pokémon or something, but any ginger-related tips works too.

Sonata

Wait... what?
No legs means she can't run away...you should make use of this fact. :T
And ginger is an anagram for nigger, so better watch out. D:

L

LizardKing

No legs means she can't run away...you should make use of this fact. :T
And ginger is an anagram for nigger, so better watch out. D:

Well if she tries to steal anything she can't run away so they kind of cancel out.

Thanks for the tip, bro!

Ceuper

The Bucket of Truth
I would take a step back and really try to consider what you find attractive about her. Take those things into account and focus on them. Try to be friends. If you enjoy being with her as a real human her disability shouldn't get in the way of the relationship at all. Good luck.

/serious

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
I usually speak to disabled people as equals, I usually dont even remember they have a disability. Sometimes Ill even speak to them about it in an interested manner.

I have a friend at Church who comes over in a motorized wheelchair, and he has cerebral palsy. Every time I meet him, I am sure to shake his hand and ask how his week went. Also, sometimes he can do funny things with his chair too, for example he will tilt it 90 degrees and turn his wheelchair into a recliner. I let him know thats pretty cool too, mainly because I know Id never get a reclining seat in church. Were good buddies, and Im sure that if you treat your girlfriend the same way then you will certainly have a relationship worth speaking about.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
buy her a really expensive pair of shoes. Women love shoes.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Dunno if Lizard is fit enough for long walks :V
He might not stand the pace.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Does she have toned arms? If so, watch out. She can wheel her chair faster than you can run.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Bring flowers, that'll sweep her off her feet.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Does she have toned arms? If so, watch out. She can wheel her chair faster than you can run.

you know, when you said that, I imagined Sebulba from SW: Episode 1

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
Couldn't you date a deaf chick >.>

Well this seems like a difficult challenge, I'm uneasy around folks with missing appendages and whatever myself. But if she's hot, and cute, you won already. Just do things she's able to do, don't want her to feel awkward or anything

Kittiara

Kitt
Make a little harness for her and carry her around on your back. Maybe through a car wash (being a ginger she may need a bath).

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
So I was going to ask out this real hot furry, but she doesn't have any legs, and was wondering how best to deal with this. I figure 2 approaches:

A) Try and impress the shit out of her. I figure I could arrange the date somewhere nearby, then turn up after jogging/cycling there, and be all "Hell yeah I just ran here, no big deal, you know, with my legs and stuff. 'Sup?" That'll instantly wet her panties, right?

B) The understanding approach. Basically to let her know that although she's a cripple, she's not totally worthless sorta thing. Like, "Yeah I remember after going paintballing once, after all the running around (with my legs), I could barely walk the next day, so I totally understand how you feel." Bitches love that.

Which one would work best? Do you have any other tips?

Also she's ginger, but I just pretend she's like a fire pokémon or something, but any ginger-related tips works too.

Well considering it is you... You should ask how she feels about dressing up as a raptor. C:

Corto

I suggest playing the "understanding guy" card. Show up at her house in a bike and proceed to run around her all day, so she can see that you can do things with your legs for the two of you.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Don't be a lackey though. She can feel insulted and stand up to you. Prepare to get your ass kicked then.

L

LizardKing

Wow, so many things to try!

I would take a step back and really try to consider what you find attractive about her.

Well she does have big tits. It's like she's trying to compensate for having no legs. Did I mention she put racing stripes on her wheelchair?

She does actually, but I was thinking I could fiddle with the brakes so it's harder for her to push it. Being outrun by a cripple (not that she's a cripple she's just underprivileged in the leg department) would be pretty sucky.

Couldn't you date a deaf chick >.>

Well I don't know sign language, it could make asking her to make me a sandwich a bit tricky.

Make a little harness for her and carry her around on your back. Maybe through a car wash (being a ginger she may need a bath).

Oh wow, that sounds awesome! I'd worry about her trying to strangle me though, and it might unbalance me when I show her my awesome BMX skills (with my legs).

You could take longs walks on the beach thats nice aswell.

That sounds like a good idea! Though I don't think the wheelchair would work too well. Maybe a sled of some kind? I could pull her along like that scene in Rocky where he's running along the beach pulling a tyre. Was that Rocky?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
That sounds like a good idea! Though I don't think the wheelchair would work too well. Maybe a sled of some kind? I could pull her along like that scene in Rocky where he's running along the beach pulling a tyre. Was that Rocky?

Can you just pull her? A sled is additional weight.