• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dating apps

Charleslr'93

i need to apologize in the name of all men.
Dude, don't. Just don't. Looking like a simp, being brutally honest with you there bud. There's bad rotten seeds in all walks of life, including all genders. If the roles where reversed, you wouldn't get that many reactions.. but since it's the stereotypical Male in the bad guy seat, suddenly all males should be judged in a harsh sexist way.. if a female is doing it, meh, less harsh reactions, etc etc.

All men and women are not created equal, some of each gender are better or worse then their counterpart. People are individuals, and should be treated as such. One act of dipshit-ism should not define one whole gender, etc etc.

Just a personal thought you might need to ponder in.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
OKCupid is garbage. Communication is made difficult on that app.

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Dude, don't. Just don't. Looking like a simp, being brutally honest with you there bud. There's bad rotten seeds in all walks of life, including all genders. If the roles where reversed, you wouldn't get that many reactions.. but since it's the stereotypical Male in the bad guy seat, suddenly all males should be judged in a harsh sexist way.. if a female is doing it, meh, less harsh reactions, etc etc.

All men and women are not created equal, some of each gender are better or worse then their counterpart. People are individuals, and should be treated as such. One act of dipshit-ism should not define one whole gender, etc etc.

Just a personal thought you might need to ponder in.
Today I learned you're a simp if you try and sympathize with a girl's unpleasant dating experiences. /s

KippLink

LVL 1 Magic Apprentice
Dont go to Ferzu that place is really toxic its full of predators and stalkers also their admins side with paying users so often you can receive an unfair ban. Final message stay clear.