• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

dating furries

sum_kuul_duud

Banned
Banned
hey all sorry for my typing its so bad >.< i was wondering do you date furrys or other people i never met furrys before i only had a gf once i think furrys date furrys because they want someone who accepts their hobby and has a lot in common but ppl say im too young to date im not in high school yet

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
My boyfriend would rather have sex with a dog than me :c Damn furry.

Just kidding [I hope :v]. Date someone you genuinely have feelings for. I wouldn't require a guy to be a furry for me to date him, but luckily I already have a boyfriend who is also a furry and I am very happy with him :3 But I'd still love him even if he wasn't one.

ThornyGoat

Nah, man. Don't limit yourself only to other furries because you'll more likely than not never meet someone who has all the qualities you look for in a partner.
Just widen your horizon a bit, try new hobbies and get around. Love at first sight ain't real so never rush into a relationship.

And your not obligated to have a girlfriend by any age. I'd say take it slow and enjoy life while you're young. Peace.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
im 13 and its too early to go to bed its only 5 XD and what if for some ppl furry is what they look for

There's nothing worng with looking for a furry but as stated earlier in the thread, it's not always the best to limit yourself so much. And at age 13, don't try to delve right into a deep relationship. 'Least wait till you're farther through puberty.

Arik~Vulpes

I had no idea that my girlfriend was a fur till after I started going out with her. I started to get the idea she was one when I look at some of her art and asked her about it. Afterwords we became closer because of this.

I tried once, he was really sweet and I wanted things to go well. He was just a little too shy for my taste, I wouldn't recommend going out with someone just because you're both furrys. We have our strong points and weak points just like everyone else.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
You shouldn't date someone JUST because they're a furry. Get to know someone, I mean, if two people are interested in each other, and they're both furries then it brings them closer together but you can be a furry and date someone that isn't.

The last girl I dated wasn't a furry. After I told her that I consider myself a furry she ripped my heart out, ate it, then spat in my face.

Doesn't help my point.

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
After I told her that I consider myself a furry she ripped my heart out, ate it, then spat in my face.
Protip: Don't tell people you're a furry. :V

But seriously, that must have been painful. My condolences.
If she got that angry over something that minor though, she probably wasn't that great a person.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Wait until you're 16 to date, there is no need to rush into dating at 13.

sum_kuul_duud

Banned
Banned
im really sorry :< i get good grades i just dont type good and im not lookin for a gf or bf i was just asking for the future x3

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
What kind of dating? Carbon dating furries? :V
I took out a girl to a movie way before your age, OP, so don't feel too bad.
Or limit your horizons.

Irreverent

hey all sorry for my typing its so bad >.< i was wondering do you date furrys or other people i never met furrys before i only had a gf once i think furrys date furrys because they want someone who accepts their hobby and has a lot in common but ppl say im too young to date im not in high school yet

OK, grade 8 spelling and general nomenclature notwithstanding, never forget that opposites attract. My mate of 25 years and I both share some common hobbies....but we don't share every hobby. To do so would be completely boring.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
1. We can tell
2. Stop looking for a relationship until you're old enough for its meaning to not be lost on you
3. Don't post again until you have a B or greater in English class

I know everyone's user name is unique for a reason, but this guys user name makes me want to eat nails.

Vulpsis

I admit I'm quite young myself but I'd think twice before dating a man I know has TOO much fetishes... might insist in doing things I don't like >~>

coffeebean

I wouldn't worry about specialized dating yet if I were you. Date people you get along with and feel you can trust in general, and if you find you need to narrow it down later then do so. I think most furries have hobbies other than the fandom, anyway, and it's not like people need to be copies of each other in order to have a healthy relationship.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
My girlfriend is a furry but it's pretty irrelevant and wasn't a deciding factor or anything.

Also OP better be trolling because my god I had to read that OP like 4 times.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Also OP better be trolling because my god I had to read that OP like 4 times.

Judging from the fact that he's 13-years-old, and doesn't know basic grammar... We can safely say he's Trolling a little bit

sum_kuul_duud

Banned
Banned
hey if you dont like my username you can call me jeremy :3 or jem and i know grammar its just im really bad at typing im sorry >

Lyxen

Revivalst
Is a furry you met off the internet? or one you met in school.... School would be fine for you I believe and having a g/f at that age is boss. I say go for it good for you. Just Don't try randoms off the internet just yet. I think you will be disappointed in the end if you took that root. Be careful who you meet off the internet you never know who could be on the other side of the conversation.