• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

De-lurk

Vicious

On drugs?
Customary introductions yes?
I've been a watcher/wannabe artist on the main site for years now, but haven't gotten to know that many people. Kobanal and sometimes Turbine Divinity I actually converse with, aside from occasional journal and art comments.

Hopefully this will lead to more socialization. I'd be happy to get to know anyone in Calgary with reasonably similar interests that I haven't alienated by being crazy. Not super crazy mind you, just full of enough anxiety and depression to make things bloody difficult.

I wish everyday that I was actually the wolf you see in that picture, but I'm resigned to the reality of being a goddamned ape with a lot of issues.

Other relevant details: Male, bisexual, leftist, lonely, long haired, mostly Irish (and therefore pale), 6 foot tall (in shoes), 180 pounds, loves wolves and art, hates conservatism and artifice.

Last edited:

Texywolf

Neighborhood Hugglewoof
Welcome to the FAF, Vicious! *huggles you* Have some fun while your here, 'kay?
-your friendly neighborhood hugglewolf-

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
Welcome aboard! I'm not in Calgary, but feel free to shoot a PM/IM my way if you're feeling social! I'm always up for a chat.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Welcome to the forum ^^

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hi there Vicious and welcome to FAF.