• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dead Rising 2

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Randy Tugman, bwahahahaha
Randy2.png

(He has a little piggy bag over his crotch too)

Anyway, it's pretty damn cool. Things are more streamlined though gameplay is easier though. Some of the combo weapons are bitching. Melee-based psychos are a pain in the arse. Awesome, must-buy is you like zombie games.

Last edited:

Xavan

I played the first dead rising, and honestly, I can't say much about, I liked it and I didn't like. I won't get the new one unless it completely changes.

Bokracroc

Pretty much the Survivor AI aren't fucking drop-dead dipshits and you can move and aim with firearms now. Which was basically the issue I had with the first game. It fixed shit up and about the only thing missing is photography.

Xavan

Pretty much the Survivor AI aren't fucking drop-dead dipshits and you can move and aim with firearms now. Which was basically the issue I had with the first game. It fixed shit up and about the only thing missing is photography.

Huh, well I will get the demo, and if I like it, I might buy it. Along with 7 other things I want to buy.

Bokracroc

You get a fucking tiger as a survivor/follower.
Also, only demo I know of is Case Zero on the 360.

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
PSN has costumes for download, btw....well before the game is out.

SICK

My Mind Is Burning
i can't wait for it co-op and multiplayer whats not to like.

Bokracroc

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
that explains that then...I guess. Don't know why the DLC is available in the US already, though. The can release content in different regions at different times.

Kaine Wuff

Still on the fence with this title. The main reason I want to get it is cause people I know are playing it, and they seem to be under the odd impression that I'm a good coop player.

I knew you could FIGHT a tiger, but I didn't know you could get it to FOLLOW you. That just makes this game almost three times more badass already.

... suddenly I want to look into this more.

SICK

My Mind Is Burning
Still on the fence with this title. The main reason I want to get it is cause people I know are playing it, and they seem to be under the odd impression that I'm a good coop player.

... suddenly I want to look into this more.

It's a good game but if the host of your co-op game saves it kicks you out and you can't keep the stuff you get in co-op.
It is good tho and you can get a tiger its called snowflake. I like co-op.

Bought it and I'm having so much fun with it I already started the whole story over like 4 times X3

SICK

My Mind Is Burning
Yeah its a short game i beat it and am 50 i thought it would last longer

Well I didn't beat it yet, I just don't want it to end so I keep starting over half way through

I beat it - and the final boss is a pain in the ass, but there is one specific move (if you get high enough level to use it) that dominates it. Also, the ending is kinda open-ended, and rather anti-climatic - I was honestly disappointed, but the great gameplay makes it more than worth it.

Kote

Idling About
Dead Rising was my favorite game, but I think I love Dead Rising 2 even better. The game is just incredibly fun to me. Awesome gameplay, plus the AIs are so much better and kick-ass, especially when you have them equipped with sniper rifles... Kinda scary, actually.

I've finished the story with the S-ending and I've yet to try co-op.
If anyone wants to play, feel free to add me. I seem to play this game a ton more than Halo Reach, for now.

Dankore

Sweet. Good to know he's in there. I wondered what happened to him after the first one. Might have to go pick that up.

SICK

My Mind Is Burning
Its worth getting or just renting its fun especially in co-op