• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

deal of a life time

kogie

Ok once more I am doing poems and stories for sell. Poems being 3 dollars. I will write them do not sugest what the poem should be about. I am also doing 5 dollar short shories. These you may request them to be anything you wish them to be and I do mean anything. My mate is also joining in on this. He will be doing coloring jobs 5 dollars for flat coloring 8 for added things like spot lights strob lights and other things that you wish to be in the picture. He is also doing 10 dollar fulll pictures meaning he draws it inks it and colors it to your likeing. Now heres the catch for every 10 dollars donated the donater will get a free poem from me for ever 20 dollars donated that donater will get a free poem and a free story. for every 30 dollars donated that person will get a free story poem and a inked sketch from my mate. Right now we are only taking 15 people total for the moment.

my mate can be reached here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/krysphill

Please inform me if it is a donation or a commission when doing this. All money can be sent to my paypal which is kogie_natebatu[at]yahoo.com

Last edited:

kogie

Well I was about to correct you on "pome" but I didn't see a point of it.

Good luck trying to find written commishies. They're elusive and unless you're well known or a good friend of x, y, z; unlikely to happen :(

Yeah I know, but it dose not hurt to try.

M

Morroke

So. People pay you three bucks for a 'pome' that they can't even choose the subject?