• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dear Furry Friends - Are you Familiar with MBTI?

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
I took the one I need to pay for... And I can't be arsed to take another one because I had a shitty day at work. So:

You love ideas, theories, and complex concepts
You analyze things logically and objectively
You are independent, unconventional, and do not care what others think
You think like a scientist and question everything
You have little patience for people who are intellectually inferior

The last one is exactly why I had a shitty day at work.
wtf, that was exaculy the stuf i got even know 80% of those things sound nothing like me

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I've taken the test multiple times, and every single time I've come out as an INTJ. And yeh~ I'd have to say it describes my personality to a T. Lol

Esper Husky

I just took this one:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

... and ended up with ISTJ:
ISTJ
Introvert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(1%) Judging(67%)

• [*=left]You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    [*=left]You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    [*=left]You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
^ A hell of a lot of furries are getting INFJ here.

Pretty damn interesting when you consider the fact that they normally only make up 1-2% of the population. Meaning that people in the INFJ group are therefore more likely than a lot of other groups to become part of this fandom.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Pretty damn interesting when you consider the fact that they normally only make up 1-2% of the population. Meaning that people in the INFJ group are therefore more likely than a lot of other groups to become part of this fandom.
Or it could just be a coincidence. There's no way to tell if most furs are INFJ unless you do a large scale survey of the fandom.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned

I don't know about INFJ, but for sure overwhelming majority of fursona-furs are introverts. Looks like creating other-selves (reason why most of the furs are furs from what I seen here) helps you in dealing with the society et cetera.

Last edited:

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
I don't know about INFJ, but for sure overwhelming majority of fursona-furs are introverts. Looks like creating other-selves (reason why most of the furs are furs from what I seen here) helps you in dealing with the society et cetera.
Makes sense. Pretending to be someone/something else would make you feel much more self-confident.

AnInquisitiveFox

I got ENFP when I took it recently. One cool thing is that I took that test 4 years ago and I have changed significantly since college. I went from Thinking to Feeling and my extroversion went from like 80% to 20%. Some of that might be that I became more introspective as I grew older. But a lot of those changes were probably due to bullying at College. I talk a lot les in general and I am a bit more self conscious. I am actually happy that I have changed a bit because I am little more balanced overall. Extroverts have social issues too you know.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Everyone on the internet is an INTJ.

Schwimmwagen

Spending a lot of time on the internet in general, especially enough to get involved with some subculture, seems like the mark of an introvert to me.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Spending a lot of time on the internet in general, especially enough to get involved with some subculture, seems like the mark of an introvert to me.
Well.. not always.
I'm an extrovert. Sonas appeal to me for a different reason- not so I can hide myself; it's quite the opposite. So I can show off who I am more effectively!

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
Unsurprisingly, I'm another INTJ.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I forget which one mine is exactly, I just remember it didn't seem overly accurate to me and for some of them I can go either or.

I think mine was ISTP

Edit: Yeah, basically my strongest points are introversion and thinking

ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(75%) Judging(1%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

As you can see, the S and J are only slight and marginal, so I can go either way. Which is why these tests confuse me rather than make me understand myself. Does that mean I'm a varied person? I mean, the only thing I'm absolutely sure of in the first and third.

Last edited:

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Yayyyyy! I got ENFP! What I always wanted! Apparently, I'm supposed to care about people, or something. =v

No, but really. It suits me!

"ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and a create a deeper understanding of human experience."

Yesyesyesyes

THIS WHOLE FREAKIN THING

People in general are just so cool! I like how they all have their own goals, and if they don't, all they need is a little push!
I looked at the hobbies and kept saying to myself, "Check, check, checkaroony!" but then I stopped because I realized talking to myself is weird.

If you wonder why I spend so much time on the internet, it's because it's so much easier to communicate with my friends on it. e.e

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Yayyyyy! I got ENFP! What I always wanted! Apparently, I'm supposed to care about people, or something. =v

No, but really. It suits me!

"ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and a create a deeper understanding of human experience."

Yesyesyesyes

THIS WHOLE FREAKIN THING

People in general are just so cool! I like how they all have their own goals, and if they don't, all they need is a little push!
I looked at the hobbies and kept saying to myself, "Check, check, checkaroony!" but then I stopped because I realized talking to myself is weird.

If you wonder why I spend so much time on the internet, it's because it's so much easier to communicate with my friends on it. e.e

So...as a slightly-rarer extrovert on the internet, I wonder if that means you behave more extrovertedly on the internet as well. As in...do you make efforts to PM new people and strangers more, start up conversations, etc.

Because for me, as an introvert, I find the internet easier to talk to people (mostly because writing helps me flesh out my thoughts better rather than actual speaking of words), but I'm still kind of...sometimes I find it weird to talk to people, "Should I PM them and start a conversation, naaa that'd be too weird '^_^". So mostly I just talk to people here and there and not overtly seek out conversations.
ooooor maybe that's just me, not sure what all the other I's do on the internet.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
So...as a slightly-rarer extrovert on the internet, I wonder if that means you behave more extrovertedly on the internet as well. As in...do you make efforts to PM new people and strangers more, start up conversations, etc.

Because for me, as an introvert, I find the internet easier to talk to people (mostly because writing helps me flesh out my thoughts better rather than actual speaking of words), but I'm still kind of...sometimes I find it weird to talk to people, "Should I PM them and start a conversation, naaa that'd be too weird '^_^". So mostly I just talk to people here and there and not overtly seek out conversations.
ooooor maybe that's just me, not sure what all the other I's do on the internet.

Ohohoho, talk about starting a conversation! Girl, I make the conversation! Strangers are fun because you never know which ones will end up betraying you and leaving your optimistic view on the goodness of humanity for dead, merely a husk of your original self. Other times, I make a new friend! =]

People are fun! You should try talking to them! I especially like it when they have different opinions than me, because I have a way of accepting their ideas and getting their reasons for feeling that way without starting an argument! Gee whiz, who would've thought you could do that?

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
Always get INTJ for better or worse on these.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I got ENTJ -- The Master Race.