• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dear Lord...

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
nigga's exercise wheel spins while its stopped yo

KaShe

The ones prior to this were pretty good, I really liked the one with all the wheels.

But this
Am I supposed to be laughing? crying? reeling back in horror?

It certainly doesn't make me want to buy the Soul.

...although I saw one on the road the other day... still wanted the hell out of that vehicle.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
lol, wow.
that's horrible, just horrible.
and the original commercial was a bit stupid to begin with.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I thought this thread was going to be about something in reply to this one.

Nonetheless, the irony has not escaped me.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
I hate it because it has rap

The Hampsters are yiffy though

S

Syradact

"You can get with this, or you can get with that" sounded familiar...and I searched my memory banks for a match...Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim has that line. Ah, to be dancing with Christopher Walken right now...

Alstor

And twice as shiny
This is better than the original commercials. And it's more gangsta than almost all of the rap out there today.

[/metaphorical sandy vagina]

Heliamphora

its pretty cute but the original commercial's song is SO much better. but maybe i am biased towards things with funk and soul :cool:

KaShe

"You can get with this, or you can get with that" sounded familiar...and I searched my memory banks for a match...Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim has that line. Ah, to be dancing with Christopher Walken right now...
Oh man
Oh MAN

I just got done listening to Fatboy Slim continuously.

Going back for this song is worth it. They should have fat hamster people dancing with Christo- no, that's stupid.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Meh. They have a theme now. I guess the last commercial with all the hamster wheels went over well.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
next one should be a fantasy-themed commercial featuring Boo