• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dear Mr. PG-13 rating

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Do you need some glasses? Because you seem to be missing a lot of things that aren't PG-13. Maybe that's why you only cull image macros because that's the only thing you can see.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Haha, how true. I expect some threads to be locked now all of sudden.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Haha, how true. I expect some threads to be locked now all of sudden.
No, only this one. It's easier to lock/delete the one questioning their incompetence.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
No, only this one. It's easier to lock/delete the one questioning their incompetence.

unless it happens in the next 20 minutes, before too much people post in it XD

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Well think about it, if you don't at least pay lip-service to a PG-13 standard, how the fuck else are you supposed to keep enough people around with the wisdom and maturity necessary to understand where you're coming from most of the time?

Xipoid

Cameras
Maybe it's just me and I'm really callous, but nothing around here ever really seems past the PG-13 barrier. I'm almost disappointed.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Maybe it's just me and I'm really callous, but nothing around here ever really seems past the PG-13 barrier. I'm almost disappointed.

lol, if you take into account how today's 13 year old are then probably not, but legally, anythng that could be considered NSFW is not :) I suppose any talks about penises, vaginas and sex as a whole plus the ever present swearing would count