• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Decisions

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
Hello again!
Okay so I've been thinking of making my first fursona but I can't choose between looking more hawk or more owl so I wanted to know what you guys think.
I also don't know what program works best for drawing fursonas so I need help with that too and once io post my fursona (if I ever get around to it) I would love to get some feedback from everyone.
Thanks!

Mystic Thunder

Worse than a grounded pilot: a grounded pegasus
First off, something with a concrete answer: if you have a photo manipulator, like PhotoShop (paid) or GIMP (free) you can use this file (just be sure to keep the credit at the bottom attached): Ultimate Free Reference Sheet | RadPandas
Secondly, design one of each. Whichever you feel more strongly about, consider that one first... then look up what each one represents, and decide
(Take my opinion with a grain of salt on the second one, but do check out the form I sent you. You can make anything with that thing!)

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
hmmmm, why not give both of the sexy birds a try? ^, ^

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
First off, something with a concrete answer: if you have a photo manipulator, like PhotoShop (paid) or GIMP (free) you can use this file (just be sure to keep the credit at the bottom attached): Ultimate Free Reference Sheet | RadPandas
Secondly, design one of each. Whichever you feel more strongly about, consider that one first... then look up what each one represents, and decide
(Take my opinion with a grain of salt on the second one, but do check out the form I sent you. You can make anything with that thing!)
this sheet is AMAZING! But is there a version for Android tablet? Cause my computer is broken right now

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I'm an avian dude myself and was curious about what bird refs that program has. I'd like to see what it has to offer... would someone mind posting a few screenshots of the avian refs?

Now back to the original post: Whichever resonates with you the most I guess. Although this doesn't usually help much, try making a list of the pros and cons of your choice species and go from there. Ditto what Crimson Steel said.

Last edited: