• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*Deep breath* Christian furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wheeler-Kun

I'm curious, basicly. I know there are Christian furries, but I don't know how many are around here. And by 'Christian furries' I don't mean "people who integrate their religion into their furry...ness", I just wanna know how many Christians there are in general here.

...Come to think of it, I wonder if this is in the right thread.

Axelfox

Here,Here.

Because i'm a Catholic with some Lutheran leanings,Because i feel that Women should become Priests and that the Chruch should support equal rights.

Aldog076

The one of many
Im Catholic but im slowly pulling away after 18 1/2 years of being one...and becoming agnostic...god is god u dont need to fallow in all this other bullshit that man as made up over the past 2000 years..

Xipoid

Cameras
Aldog076 said:
Im Catholic but im slowly pulling away after 18 1/2 years of being one...and becoming agnostic...god is god u dont need to fallow in all this other bullshit that man as made up over the past 2000 years..

I do not believe that sort of mentality is considered Agnostic. Generally when I think of Agnostic I think of things like "God may or may not exist" or "I will not comment on God's existence".

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
I'm protestant and I like it, at least there are no real strict rule to follow like Catholic. I started to understand why many Catholic turns agnostic, rules and money are all I see about Catholic.(not intend to mean sth offensive here)

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
Staff member
Administrator
Xipoid said:
I do not believe that sort of mentality is considered Agnostic. Generally when I think of Agnostic I think of things like "God may or may not exist" or "I will not comment on God's existence".
Indeed. That would be most agnostics.

I was raised Catholic. I haven't considered myself one (or even Christian, for that matter) for about five years now, though.

*points to himself* Right here. Christian all the way.
.......I'm probably going to be flamed to all hell for saying that....

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
Gay Republicans...
Oh, wait.. this isn't a list of oxymorons.
My bad.

Arden

I was born into a Christian Family .... hmmm ... I don't know if I can say if I'm christian though *shrugs* but if I am its non denominational

Oni

Aldog076 said:
According to Microsoft's Encarta Dictionary, the noun agnostic is a person who believes that it is impossible to prove "God's" existence. They deny or do not accect the concept of "things can be proven"

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/agnostic.html

Other definitions,

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-10,GGLJ:en&q=define%3a+agnostic

If you want my opinion, they basically are ignorant people. Science is my tool.

Oni

I believe in certain specific Christian morals and reason; however, I do not perform Christian rituals or attend mass. Does that make me a Christian?

Rhainor

Rawr.
Oni said:
I believe in certain specific Christian morals and reason; however, I do not perform Christian rituals or attend mass. Does that make me a Christian?

It's up to you whether that makes you "Christian" or not. I have a similar philosophy, and I do not consider myself Christian any more.

foxhunter

is hunting you
im a christian, but i haven't gone to mass in like 10 years. i prefer to follow the word of god not the word of man so i dont read the bible or attend mass i do it my own way.

WOLFIE DA FOX

I AM DA PHOX HERO!
I am the only muslim furry on this whole website i bet LOL

Aldog076

The one of many
ok..if im not agnostic fine..i jest believe there is a god nothing more...but seeing hat my whole family is heavily Catholic(except for my one sisters, Wicken) ill prob get married in a Church..-sigh- and about the saved part for Christians..im going to kill u..thats the most simple mined shit u could ever say...there is one god and every one fallows him in there own way..-high fives the Jew and Muslim- were like brothers... but we still kill each other

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I'm Christian myself, but I don't take my religion too seriously. I just basically follow the moral principles and values that it has taught me over the years and see how I could apply them into my daily life. I also try to be a nice person, give all that I can to help others (such as volunteering for a few church projects) and try to live a good and happy life.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Christian here =]
I don't belong to a church though, although I attend a Christian youth club every Friday and a Christian monthly youth event. I also respect other people's beliefs and like hearing their views and discussing with them. One of my friends is a very outspoken atheist and we regularly have deep conversations about christianity and religion which I find really interesting, and what's more is that he is genuinely interested in my views and respects my faith. If only all people in the world (Christian's included) were like him.
So in short, I'm not one of those shoving-the-Bible-down-your-throat type of Christians or one of those money-grabbing ones. I'm just like anyone else, but I follow another set of moral rules and believe one day I am going to heaven =]
And I loves it XD

(Whoa, didn't that mean to turn into a big long serious post :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.