• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deep Fried Drama with Waffle Fries and Lemonade

Would you eat a born again chicken sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infrarednexus

People know this is a satirical site, right?
That being said I'd actually eat it.
I tried to make that clear just in case

upload_2019-10-17_12-6-25.png

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
There was news in the UK that was pretty similar to this (American arts and crafts business was involved in smuggling precious artefacts with the help of a British professor of papyrology), but it wasn't satirical.

Not sure if people would like me to post the story to it or if not relevant enough.

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
There was news in the UK that was pretty similar to this (American arts and crafts business was involved in smuggling precious artefacts with the help of a British professor of papyrology), but it wasn't satirical.

Not sure if people would like me to post the story to it or if not relevant enough.

Please post. I will comment in snark.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Please post. I will comment in snark.

www.bbc.co.uk: Don accused of selling ancient Bible fragments

in 2017 the Hobby Lobby was forced to return thousands of ancient and precious cultural artifacts that they had smuggled into America or otherwise obtained through scurrilous means.
They needed the artifacts for a giant museum about the Bible that they were constructing, apparently...you know, the regular kind of stuff that an Arts and Crafts store does.

Now the University of Oxford is investigating its professor of Papyrology, because he appears to have illegally sold several fragments of ancient bibles to the Hobby Lobby.

The Hobby Lobby's Bible museums has agreed to return the fragments to the Egypt Exploration Society.

M

MetalWolfBruh

Their sandwiches are pretty good.

That said, if you purchase food from them and are pro-LGBT, you might wanna do some reflecting.
Born-again chickens are cleaner and purer, even more so than halal meat, thanks to Jesus, so you might want to reconsider.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 115426

in 2017 the Hobby Lobby was forced to return thousands of ancient and precious cultural artifacts that they had smuggled into America or otherwise obtained through scurrilous means.
They needed the artifacts for a giant museum about the Bible that they were constructing, apparently...you know, the regular kind of stuff that an Arts and Crafts store does.

Now the University of Oxford is investigating its professor of Papyrology, because he appears to have illegally sold several fragments of ancient bibles to the Hobby Lobby.

The Hobby Lobby's Bible museums has agreed to return the fragments to the Egypt Exploration Society.
Just wow

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.

isn't greed one of the seven deadly sins?

Maybe he should've read the stuff before he smuggled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.