• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deep quotes

Hogo

Unrespectable Member

'We hope to enjoy the privilege of being a semicolon in history rather than a full stop. So on behalf of the hundred and fifty billion who came before us and our human cousins who didn't make it, we just hope this message finds you well. And we hope when you find us, thousands of years from now, that we are well, too. In any case, please just write back. It's dark out here. And we're the last humans left."
-exurb1a

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
A man who thinks all the time has nothing to think about but thoughts, and thus he loses touch with reality

Snippet of Alan Watts

D

Deleted member 111470

"And what matters ain't the who's baddest but the ones who stop you falling from your ladder"

From the song "Shortchange Hero" by The Heavy

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
"It's both rebellion and conformity that attack you with success." -Amy Tan

Hits a little too close to home, that one

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Another that hits a bit too close to home:

"Pylades: I'll take care of you.
Orestes: It's rotten work.
Pylades: Not to me. Not if it's you."
-Anne Carson, Euripides

D

Deleted member 111470

"In a perfect world men like me would not exist. But this is not a perfect world."

I heard this from a youtube video but I'm not sure if Justin Kuritzkes is the author of this quote

Charleslr'93

“At one and the same time we must philosophize, laugh, and manage our household and other business, while never ceasing to proclaim the words of true philosophy.”

-Epicurus, Vatican Sayings
I love this quote! ^_^
Beats all of my quote- puns, by miles and miles.

D

Deleted member 82554

The saddest part of life is when the person who gave you the best memories becomes a memory.