• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deep quotes

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
"Don't be a parrot. Express your own ideas or thoughts". - Anonymous

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
"Money only exist because enough people don't want to do anything without getting something in return, which makes even more people always want something in return"
- Anonymous

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
"Money only exist because enough people don't want to do anything without getting something in return, which makes even more people always want something in return"
- Anonymous
I would say the following holds a lot more truth : money only exists because enough people want to get something without giving anything in return

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Last I checked you still had to work to earn money. You already gave something up in order to acquire it and the ones dishing it out still have to come up with their own ways to generate it.

Lejon Cricet

gobi death worm
Banned
all they have to do is google it.

they can't be that stupid, can they?
they've literally been told just to google something in the past and instead gone on a 50 page rant about irrelevant shit until eventually some white night turns up and bitchslaps the whole forum.

yes, they can be that dumb.

they've been that dumb.

they will be again.

Bob Rover

Banned
Banned
they've literally been told just to google something in the past and instead gone on a 50 page rant about irrelevant shit until eventually some white night turns up and bitchslaps the whole forum.

yes, they can be that dumb.

they've been that dumb.

they will be again.
get ready to post this

reddit.png

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
"When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear." - Thomas Sowell

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
"People who pride themselves on their "complexity" and deride others for being "simplistic" should realize that the truth is often not very complicated. What gets complex is evading the truth." - Thomas Sowell

Lejon Cricet

gobi death worm
Banned
"People who pride themselves on their "complexity" and deride others for being "simplistic" should realize that the truth is often not very complicated. What gets complex is evading the truth." - Thomas Sowell
not to cause offense but

u-keep-failing-even-though-i-tried-so-hard.png

the issue isn't that we're dangling something unattainable above your head like a school bully.

the issue is you're trying to push a pull door over and over again while we keep yelling at you to pull it.

we've provided enough information for you. just scroll up and read. it'll take like 5 minutes.

are you that ignorant that you'll rage and write a heated response without actually looking this up.

i don't think that makes us in the wrong. calm the hell down. think before you act.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
not to cause offense but

View attachment 102857

the issue isn't that we're dangling something unattainable above your head like a school bully.

the issue is you're trying to push a pull door over and over again while we keep yelling at you to pull it.

we've provided enough information for you. just scroll up and read. it'll take like 5 minutes.

are you that ignorant that you'll rage and write a heated response without actually looking this up.

i don't think that makes us in the wrong. calm the hell down. think before you act.
What are you even talking about? My quotes aren't even a response to anyone. Now go sit down and have a chill pill.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
well it's amazing how coincidentally in context they are then.
How about not going off topic? Thank you. I will return to posting some more quotes if you don't mind.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination." - Thomas Sowell