• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deep quotes

contemplationistwolf

Aspirational AI Engineer Wolf
Make friends with people who want the best for you.
I think some more criteria should be added: make friends with people who are not stupid enough to thoroughly screw you over despite (proclaimed) good intent, and with people who don't start quietly and behind your back throwing you under the bus because their other friends started talking shit about you.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
a person's life has no meaning. that's the most liberating part of life.
-Epictits

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
"The masses have never thirsted after truth, they turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply these illusions is easily their master, who ever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim"

Gustave Le Bon

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, when one only remembers to turn on the light. -Dumbledore

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
He who dares wins

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
"Shoot for the basket before you shoot for the moon."

Rimna

"Man is alone in darkness. He must bring his own light"

I remember that someone once said this in a gaming forum I was in, maybe 12-13 years ago. It's stuck with me since.

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
"This too shall pass"

Four little words that bare a lot of weight..

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
What is a man but a pile of dreams and lies?
-Confuscious

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys will do too(if they have a gun)."

- Eddie Izzard

This particular quote itself could be narrowing the usage on gun rights stuff, but I'm not here to talk about politics. It gave me inspirations and a reminder.

Since the "Tools don't do actions but the user" message seems to work on basically anything combined with my personal experience...

"Fandom don't harm the society, individuals harm the society. It's too quick to judge and label the fandom as you label individuals."

- StrayCatTerry
(While I'm sure I'm never the first to say this)

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
In the crooks of your body, I find my religion. - Sappho

"it was a misquote you eggman idiot"
-Abraham Lincoln
At the space launch of 1917

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
"it was a misquote you eggman idiot"
-Abraham Lincoln
trying to sound independant and smart while being a trend spitting consumer you really aren't qualified for the job buckaroo.
-Jack Black (yes, an actual quote)