• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deep quotes

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Be the hero of your own story. You are born to turn you mess into a message and the test into a testimony. - Author: Farshad Asl

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Death is the mother of beauty. Only the perishable can be beautiful, which is why we are unmoved by artificial flowers.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Art should disturb the comfortable and comfort the disturbed - Cesar A. Cruz

Minerva_Minx

Someone tried to sum up my job based on what others told them. It soumded good to them, but we engineers were comfused. Then we heard the following conflagration of English:

So you went on a dog's bollocks walkabout over yonder...

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both
Benjy Franklin

Yakamaru

Cloud District resident
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert's Dune

Minerva_Minx

I'm not challenging your honesty, I'm questioning your integrity. - me

I got told that was a brutal takedown in a planning meeting and i need to capture this as a repeatable quote.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
The city has fallen and I am still alive.- Constantine XI, last Emperor of the Romans before leading a final charge against the Ottomans.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
"He who sees a need and waits to be asked for help is as unkind as if he had refused it." - Dante Alighieri

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
“If you believe in your dreams, then I will prove to you that you can achieve them, just by working hard”
Rock Lee (Naruto)