• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deer Appreciation Thread

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
*feeds the deer booty*

Yesss ... More, and bigger!
*Looks around furtively*

Well... I guess a few bites wouldn't hurt...

D

Deleted member 82554

I love deer. I love them even more when they are in my stomach.

fernshiine

I find seeing this thread for the first time ironic as heck considering I just finished writing an NSFW short story that I want to sell about deer...

Lol.

Speaking of, I got a new deer OC named Strawberry who I made for the story. Flippin love deer...

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
but do you really appreciat them themselves or are you just after their body.

that seems pretty shallow.

that's the same take as saying "i like women. they are good to sex.".

That's one way to jump to conclusions.

I mean, what else do they do here other than eat your garden crops and cause car wrecks by going into the road? Very appreciative of those I suppose.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
That's one way to jump to conclusions.

I mean, what else do they do here other than eat your garden crops and cause car wrecks by going into the road? Very appreciative of those I suppose.
you have zero understanding of nature.

you sound like one of those urban human normies.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

so you admit to being a human normie.

i will eat you bald.
I own a gun and two guard dogs, you can try it.
okay, not to do the admin's job here but what you two are doing across the forum isn't really what the topics are intended for so can you please stop.

that and i also wanted to say how much i love "i will eat you bald" as a threat from a goat.

also, you might want to do a little research into the person you just challenged to a gun fight. just saying.