• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Deer Appreciation Thread

Adrian Gordon

eyes left my new fursona
congrats on your new marriage Ms. Clark btw.

i like ungulates, especially browsers like reindeer.
i see them as strong animals and carnivora as weak.

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid
Photos from the article about the reindeer-transport battalions of the Great Patriotic War:
6115329.jpg6112891.jpg6113027.jpg6115383.jpg

Canis Dirus

Rodeo. Walmart edition

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Deerie, please stop eating the shrubs. If that's asking too much, can you at least leave the daylilies alone?

There are so many deer where I live, and they're kind of friendly. Somebody must be feeding them, and I don't just mean the ... um... garden salad. One started following me across the lawn the other day, and another came toward me when I was riding my bike.

Seph

Feeling double cheeked up right now

Canis Dirus

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Deerie, please stop eating the shrubs. If that's asking too much, can you at least leave the daylilies alone?

There are so many deer where I live, and they're kind of friendly. Somebody must be feeding them, and I don't just mean the ... um... garden salad. One started following me across the lawn the other day, and another came toward me when I was riding my bike.
oh, gosh, same here

my poor begonias!

Have been planting more and more things they won't eat: Foxglove, caladiums, elephant ears...but it's sure been a struggle.

Seph

Feeling double cheeked up right now
73BCDD14-D441-4C39-8A81-506E6AD10022.jpeg

Canis Dirus

A young and curious European roe deer:

ff66b6a1242b4e72b4a926e4221f0fb8.jpg