• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Default Font

Are people who don't use the default font are sub-human?

• Total voters

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
Why do some people fuck with the default font? Do they just not want other people to be able to easily read their posts? Is it because they really hate dyslexic people? Do they think it looks cool...because it doesn't...it is just annoying.

I'm not trying to call anyone in particular out here, but it is kinda hard not to. Who on earth thinks it is a good idea to make the font of their post smaller than normal and grey! It even takes extra effort to do so, so what is the point! The ONLY reason you should ever mess with the font is for emphasis!

AND dont even get me started on the fuckers who center aligne their posts for no good reason

I love everyone on this fourm, but the people who fuck with the default font... there is a special place in HELL for you guys.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Why do some people fuck with the default font? Do they just not want other people to be able to easily read their posts? Is it because they really hate dyslexic people? Do they think it looks cool...because it doesn't...it is just annoying.

I'm not trying to call anyone in particular out here, but it is kinda hard not to. Who on earth thinks it is a good idea to make the font of their post smaller than normal and grey! It even takes extra effort to do so, so what is the point! The ONLY reason you should ever mess with the font is for emphasis!

AND dont even get me started on the fuckers who center aligne their posts for no good reason

I love everyone on this fourm, but the people who fuck with the default font... there is a special place in HELL for you guys.
In my head I'm reading all the different colors with different voices without noticing it. Is anyone else doing that?

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
I've had my spot in hell reserved for years, thank you very much. I hardly need you to book one for me just cause I like times new Roman and blue. ^.^

(legit apologies to dyslexics and the like, tho. will at least stop center aligning)

D

Deleted member 82554

That's cool to bad you can't read it on the default theme

Also there is a dark theme? (Asking on mobile)
Only people that respect their eyes use the dark theme.

And yes, it's a Stylish add-on

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
This has been bothering me for a while with mr.fox
I don't know if mods are trolling him or he blocked me
Screenshot_20180403-191343.png

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
...I wouldn't be surprised if he has been blocked by more than a couple people at this point