• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Delete my account pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike4evah

Banned
Banned
Wether u delete accounts or not. PLS delete my account i want every trace of my account on the furaffinity site gone. :mad:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
No.

Just leave.

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
Also: Why all the angry face?

Not to poke a hornet's nest but she's been harassing an artist on FA for a while now and this is sort of just the newest little tidbit of drama that's escaped from all of it. I know she'll probably get mad at me for saying all of that but she's already IMed my gf about this and has started stalking other people in the artist's circle on furcadia and stuff under alt accounts. Dunno where all this is all going.

Riv

My avatar creeps me out.
Agreed. Gosh, why do you people always want your account to get banned/deleted/locked/whatever for you to leave?

So they can make a thread like this one and get attention.

RTDragon

RTP User
Attention whores naturally

Seriously someone here not long ago got banned from FA for evasion and the same crap the OP pulling off. (Not to mention an annoying attention whore)
You're the type of person that disgust me the most on many art sites.
Seriously aren't you going to take no for an answer? Use common sence, and just let it go.

Last edited:

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Seriously someone here not long ago got banned from FA for evasion and the same crap the OP pulling off. (Not to mention an annoying attention whore)
You type of people is what disgust me the most.
Can't you take no for an answer and use common sense.
Are you directing this towards OP or everyone else in this thread?

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
no. dont go. we'll miss you. :V

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!

OP - she was ban evading so she could keep stalking an artist and now she's saying that she's "leaving" FA because the artist is a "bitch" and wants everyone to know that she's leaving

RTDragon

RTP User

No just the OP considering Zydala just explained everything. It took me years just to get watches, just by commenting, faving, as well as drawing my own art to improve. Besides i'm not even popular anyway just happy with myself.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
No just the OP considering Zydala just explained everything. It took me years just to get watches, just by commenting, faving, as well as drawing my own art to improve. Besides i'm not even popular anyway just happy with myself.
This is true enough.

RTDragon

RTP User
OP - she was ban evading so she could keep stalking an artist and now she's saying that she's "leaving" FA because the artist is a "bitch" and wants everyone to know that she's leaving

Wow someone really doesn't know when to give up, Is she also doing this on FA as well?

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
Wow someone really doesn't know when to give up, Is she also doing this on FA as well?

yeaaah unfortunately. she even imed my gf being like "TELL HER I'M LEAVING FA BUT DON'T TELL HER IT'S BECAUSE OF HER"

and one time she went to all her friend's pages and left this weird note being like "don't listen to her I'm not a stalker I just like her art!" but also insulting her?

it's weird

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
OP: Just leave and stop making a big ruckus over this...if you did harass someone as Zydala said, your account deserves to remain intact because you got caught red-handed.

Why am I not surprised she has not replied in her own thread yet?

L

LizardKing

http://peppicatred.deviantart.com/

i had to leave furaffinity cause of a bitch
Thu Jul 22, 2010, 1:15 AM
~ohsugi aka Pez/rainbow. harassed me on supposebly stalking her to the point where i had to leave furaffinity.

dont care anymore. she can go to hell for all i care.

im moving on. seems she's stuck singing the same old tunes..

Anyways... In other news, i bought torchlight today!

dramaaaaa

Corto

Hey lady how about you stop being stupid and just log out and never come back? Or that's not dramatic enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.