• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Delete Unwanted Comments

VanWeasel

blade said:
As far as I have read in the suggestions thread, it is not possible without a mod's intervention.

If it is a nasty comment or harassment, you should contact a mod or write a trouble ticket.

It would be nice if we had a "hide comments" feature, at the very least like deviantart has going for it.

crocdragon89

blade said:
As far as I have read in the suggestions thread, it is not possible without a mod's intervention.

If it is a nasty comment or harassment, you should contact a mod or write a trouble ticket.

alright. thank you. that's all i wanted to know

SageHendrix

I would have to agree with this as well. I know that the mods get plenty busy as it is just dealing with accounts that need to be banned (for harassment, trolling, posting a slew of pictures that are not appropriate for FA, etc...) so I think that a feature to take care of mean/derogatory/deconstructive critisism type comments should be put in. Then, just like moderating shouts on your page, you could take care of these things on your own and make it easier for yourself and the mods. I think one of the reasons that dA put in the "hide comments" feature is to do just that. They seem to encourage handling the smaller, more asinine problems on your own and only running to the mods when it is something big.