• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Deleting forum accounts

Domjoe414

Ex-furry
Is there a delete account function?

J

Johnny The Otter

There used to be one before the forum update. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems only possible through sending a Trouble Ticket to the admins nowadays

@luffy @Dragoneer ?
Hiya Gui, nice to meet you!

So, sorry by the intromission, but, I would like your help, because I'm passing through the same situation, please!

How I can send here to the staff a trouble ticket? Because I don't know well how to do this, as well where I can find this option! ^^; Are you able, or have conditions, to help me, please?

In all the ways, I could be very appreciated, oki!

I will be waiting your response, oki

Much success in your life, and I hope you and your family are safe and well during this pandemy (Principalmente por estarmos passando por uns perrengues aqui no Brasil.....^^ ;

Safety and tranquility, and regards, J.S

Guifrog

Blue frog
Sure! Here's a link:

I believe one workaround is to use the "Account Problem" option and mention "forum account deletion" in the subject field. But then again, I haven't seen an official statement about it since the interface update. This is based on a suggested orientation I've seen given in another thread, which I can't tell if it has been followed or overlooked.

E obrigado! :3 É um vírus brabo, mas a gente é brabo também! Se cuida~

J

Johnny The Otter

Sure! Here's a link:

I believe one workaround is to use the "Account Problem" option and mention "forum account deletion" in the subject field. But then again, I haven't seen an official statement about it since the interface update. This is based on a suggested orientation I've seen given in another thread, which I can't tell if it has been followed or overlooked.

Hum, ok then! I see it, and I understand!

I give a try and see how it will works, thank you so much for the help! Really! ^^! I'm truly appreciated!

E, por nada cara! ^U^! Eu sei bem disso, e com toda a certeza! Muito obrigado, se cuide também! ^D<!

J

Johnny The Otter

Sure! Here's a link:

Erm.....Gui, sorry, but, just a another thing!

Just for confirm, I need to go to the ''Support Archive'', write a post choosing the option ''Account Problem'' and then mention on the subject field ''Forum Account Deletion''? Because if it is that, I can't do it, because it says that I have ''insufficient privileges to post threads'' in there!

I didn't knew that I need to be a special member or something like that to post on the threads, and, just for curiosity, do you know how I can do this? I need to ask someone the permission? And, do you have any idea how I can gain this ''privileges''?

Guifrog

Blue frog
Nope, you'd do it at the main site. Not on the forums

You go to FurAffinity.net, hover over Support on the menu, then click on Report a Problem, under the Trouble Tickets tab. If you're using a phone, it's all in caps under the Support tab.

But the link I provided above already points you to the trouble ticket system

J

Johnny The Otter

You go to FurAffinity.net, hover over Support on the menu, then click on Report a Problem, under the Trouble Tickets tab. If you're using a phone, it's all in caps under the Support tab.

Oh, I see and ok then! Thanks, I will try out here this, and then explain my situation on there! Again, thank you so much by the help!

Oh, and sorry by the late reply, I'm little busy this week, and i'm replying as fast I can!

J

Johnny The Otter

Hiya, I've sent the message to them! Again, thank you so much by the help, and, it was nice to meet you there! I truly wish much success in your life, and safety and tranquility as well!

(Agradeço imensamente, e quem sabe não nos encontramos por aí! Um forte abraço, J.S!)