• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Demisexual thread (plus Aces)

Kinare

RAWR
Demi here, but also perfectly ok with a non-sexual relationship. I'd far rather no sex than being expected to have tons of it, even with someone I'm crazy into.

Thrashy

Пу́тин — хуйло́! Слава Україні! FckNzs.
We all should have a cake like this:
Cake-6-768x1024.jpg

:)

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Heyo! I'm in a relationship with my self (ace), and I'm one... no, seven pieces of work lol, so I figured I'd belong here. How is everyone?

Last edited:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I'm on the Ace side of things. As a teen I thought I was Demisexual but it turns out that was just undiagnosed reactive attachment disorder (spooky) so now I consider myself Greysexual since I'm mostly Ace, but can get up to mischief.

Though lately said mischief has been triggering a disgust in me, so maybe I'm slowly changing into a different kind of Asexual yet again? This feels like pokemon evolution lol. Good thing sexuality is a fluid thing - speaking of fluidity, I also consider myself "Homoflexible".

For those curious.

D

Deleted member 82554

Demisexual, pansexual, bisexual, I'm just sexual and I'm ok with that!

Water Draco

Demisexual.

I can find it quite perplexing how people can see others as being sexually attractive by objectifying them just on there appearance.
In fact I find this quite upsetting when I'm around people that openly express this.

For me I find that attraction is something that develops through engaging with an individual and making a deeper meaningful connection.
Which is probably why when people ask me about the type of person I'm attracted to that I'm unable to give a definition. When I do feel an attraction towards another, that attraction is as unique as the individual because it is founded on who they are as an individual and there unique qualities.