• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Demisexual thread (plus Aces)

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
If I'm using the long, official title, I'm panromantic enbysexual, and demisexual with asexual tendencies. This means I can be romantic with anybody, but I can't have sex unless the person is nonbinary in some way and they've had a strong positive impact on me. I also prefer to deal with myself sexually on my own, because it's easier and I don't have to complicate things by adding another person to the mix. Getting me turned on is challenging. It takes a very special kind of person, and they have to know my kinks and roll with my banter and be VERY patient with my persnickety body. Sex is a hassle for me, unless it's over the phone. Right now I'm in an in-person relationship, doing my best to make it work.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
If I'm using the long, official title, I'm panromantic enbysexual, and demisexual with asexual tendencies. This means I can be romantic with anybody, but I can't have sex unless the person is nonbinary in some way and they've had a strong positive impact on me. I also prefer to deal with myself sexually on my own, because it's easier and I don't have to complicate things by adding another person to the mix. Getting me turned on is challenging. It takes a very special kind of person, and they have to know my kinks and roll with my banter and be VERY patient with my persnickety body. Sex is a hassle for me, unless it's over the phone. Right now I'm in an in-person relationship, doing my best to make it work.
That, is, not a catchy title. Hope this relationship works out for you!

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Hello, I once questioned a long time ago if I was ace but, as it turns out, I'm very much an allosexual person. That said, I support ace-spectrum people whole-heartedly, as you people still exist even if I'm not one of you after all. I know you guys receive a lot of flack from people both inside and outside the LGBT community and I'd like to remind anyone who is self-conscious about their identity that you are very much welcome in and apart of LGBT, and people who say otherwise shouldn't be listened to. For those who are already confident about themselves, you keep showing your pride and keep your heads high.