• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Demons to furries, demon furries? Oc/fursona/persona Portraits starting at 20USD!

Olsie

Hi there this is Kimber on FA, I hope I'm doing this right, this is my first time signing up in the forums and I'd like to promote what I can do for you. I'm in a bit of a rough spot with finances and would like to offer my skills to pay the bills (and spoil my furbabies) I've been doing caricature at a theme park seasonally for 3 years

1551397585.kimber_project_77_1.png

1548352859.kimber_project_47.png
1544565072.kimber_project_35_3.png
1551248968.kimber_project_9_2.png
1547949520.kimber_project_1.png

I can draw up a Black + White inked portrait of you or your original character! I'm down to draw any kind of OC, anthros, monsters, aliens, humanoids, people, etc
(Can also do softcore nsfw pinups, ask if you're unsure I'd be comfortable doing your request)

B+W Bust Portrait
$20 USD +10 additional character

B+W Mid
$30 USD +15 additional character

B+W Full
$40 USD +20 additional character

+$10 to $15 USD for additional details depending on complexity

Color Portrait Bust SALE!
$30 USD +
15 additional character ( Normally 40 +25 ac )

Color Mid
$90 USD +30 additional character

Color Full Body
$125 USD +50 additional character

+ $20 to $30 USD for additional details depending on complexity

Paypal @ teamrocket1234[at]hotmail.com

I require at least 25% partial payment upfront before I start to know you're committed to buying!

Olsie

Please help me and I'll help you, we are behind on rent and having a tough time catching up...I am willing to negotiate payment plans and prices! I can draw anything from furries to people, I'm not picky!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I may need to remember you! Also great work either way!! Good luck ^_^

Olsie

1558580985.kimber_project_112_2.png

Long time no see! This was originally a doodle commission of someone's OC on Deviantart that turned into something more complete, as thanks for her being patient with my struggles

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Still here by chance?