• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Derail this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I give this thread about 5 more minutes.

Oh, and ...what was it?

Something like "osama bin laden chucking pies at mario at valley forge" or some crap like that.

Discuss.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
He's gonna eat a mouse, that's what foxes tend to do...
Yes but it is an anthro fox which makes it creepy.

Also you are a retard, after playing about halfway through Metro 2033 it is nothing like fallout. It's a creepy post-apocalyptic/supernatural action-horror game and not an open world RPG with goofy 50's scifi referenses >=[

OnlyWolf

Also you are a retard, after playing about halfway through Metro 2033 it is nothing like fallout. It's a creepy post-apocalyptic/supernatural action-horror game and not an open world RPG with goofy 50's scifi referenses >=[
that's a great game, don't disrespect! :V

Scotty1700

is bored :V

Dear god I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT GAME ANYMORE, I'M NOT BUYING IT AND THAT'S FINAL. DON'T MAKE ME PUT MY HIND-PAW DOWN (Hehe, Said that just to piss you off ;) )

Mentova

that's a great game, don't disrespect! :V
I love both of those games.

Dear god I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT GAME ANYMORE, I'M NOT BUYING IT AND THAT'S FINAL. DON'T MAKE ME PUT MY HIND-PAW DOWN (Hehe, Said that just to piss you off ;) )

I'm just proving that you were wrong by making false accusations based on a few screen shots. Don't be so judgmental! :V

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Wait.

This thread is intended to be derailed.

Yet it has no topic.

Derailing is when the thread is really off topic.

Can a thread with no topic even be off-topic?

ib4 lock.

Also, the noob tubes in BFBD2 are annoying as hell...but fun. Squad deathmatch is the best mode ever!

Edit: Fallout suck'd. When you shoot somebody, they shouldn't take 3 mags to die.

Last edited:

Garreth

Banned
Banned
Technically, derailing this thread will mean that you're staying on topic.

By OP stating that he wants this thread derailed, any attempts you make to sway this topic to another topic will only keep the thread on topic. This is an underailable topic.

Mentova

ib4 lock.

Also, the noob tubes in BFBD2 are annoying as hell...but fun. Squad deathmatch is the best mode ever!

Edit: Fallout suck'd. When you shoot somebody, they shouldn't take 3 mags to die.
Rush mode or GTFO.

Also fallout is an RPG, not an action game. When you lvl up you kill shit better.

But consistently talking about derailing means its on topic.

Rush mode or GTFO.

Also fallout is an RPG, not an action game. When you lvl up you kill shit better.

Pfft in rush mode everyone is a recon noobs.

I did level in fallout. That only thing that kept me to the end was exploring.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
But consistently talking about derailing means its on topic.

No, if it has a consistent topic, then it is not being derailed, which is OP's intention/topic.

SOOOOO if we stay on topic, we derail the topic!

I don't think FAF can do it.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Derailing a thread that is meant to be derailed is like pissing into a sea of piss.
What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.