• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Dergens request thread (RE-OPENED 1ST COME FIRST SERVED)

Pseudolias

If this is still open, I would love it if you could make some art of my character!
But unfortunately, I'm quite sorry to say that the only art I have of her is NSFW.
I'd be completely fine with SFW art, but should I presume that, based on you saying in the opening post " Send me a hi-res reference and some information about your character " & stating "No NSFW" as a condition, that such a character would be ineligible?
(Didn't link art because as said, NSFW.)

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
If this is still open, I would love it if you could make some art of my character!
But unfortunately, I'm quite sorry to say that the only art I have of her is NSFW.
I'd be completely fine with SFW art, but should I presume that, based on you saying in the opening post " Send me a hi-res reference and some information about your character " & stating "No NSFW" as a condition, that such a character would be ineligible?
(Didn't link art because as said, NSFW.)
You can send me NSFW references, I just shall refuse to draw NSFW scenes. I can make your character SFW, and yes the offer is still open

Pseudolias

You can send me NSFW references, I just shall refuse to draw NSFW scenes. I can make your character SFW, and yes the offer is still open
Thanks for the clarification, & sorry for my slowness to reply! Making her SFW is totally okay with me!
Sorry if it's not quite proper reference material for this.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Thanks for the clarification, & sorry for my slowness to reply! Making her SFW is totally okay with me!
It will work, quite the floofy lass you've got there. Give me a week, a new contract has just come in at work that needs to be done urgently.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
I did my best, finding source material is hard, hope you like it.

Pseudolias

It will work, quite the floofy lass you've got there. Give me a week, a new contract has just come in at work that needs to be done urgently.
I did my best, finding source material is hard, hope you like it.
Thank you very much! Looks pretty good! & even if I did have to wait longer for it, I wouldn't mind waiting that extra time! Since you're the artist, I may at some point want to upload published works of my character to my gallery for various reasons. Do I have permission to upload that image of my character to my gallery? If you'd rather have it more exclusive to your gallery, though, that's okay, too!
Also, if you'll pardon me being a bit brash, but resources that may be helpful for reference when drawing Zafaras (& maybe some other species.) may include pages on SunnyNeo, as well as the DrSloth Image Emporium, to be brief about the details.
Thanks again, & best wishes to all the other requesters!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Thank you very much! Looks pretty good! & even if I did have to wait longer for it, I wouldn't mind waiting that extra time! Since you're the artist, I may at some point want to upload published works of my character to my gallery for various reasons. Do I have permission to upload that image of my character to my gallery? If you'd rather have it more exclusive to your gallery, though, that's okay, too!
Also, if you'll pardon me being a bit brash, but resources that may be helpful for reference when drawing Zafaras (& maybe some other species.) may include pages on SunnyNeo, as well as the DrSloth Image Emporium, to be brief about the details.
Thanks again, & best wishes to all the other requesters!
You may upload the drawing to your FA, please credit me and include a link to my FA. I'm glad you like it. Thank you for the opportunity!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Making free art of your characters, no price. Send me a reference and I'll have something ready for you in a few hours.

Here is my gallery: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/dergenthedragon/

All art is hand drawn, line art also available!
Colour is now available seeing as I've acquired some coloured pencils!

If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the end product, please say so, my goal here is to improve and I am unable to do so if you hide behind a brave face telling me my art is good when in reality its garbage.

What I can draw confidently:
The head of pretty much any character (that I've found thus far), from a select number of angles.
Busts.
References for anthros. (Side and front views)
Humans.

What I'm still learning (And thusly shall not do, for now):
Half and Full bodyshots. (Anthro and feral)
References for ferals.

Conditions:
No NSFW (NSFW references are ok, final picture will be SFW)

UPDATED TERMS, OFFER IS STILL OPEN

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
hey uhm... think you could pull something off and do a ref with a brief description and a couple generic animal pics? ...an anthro out of those animal pics, of course :p
Yep I can probably do that, who did you want a ref of?

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
Yep I can probably do that, who did you want a ref of?
great~ '3'
uhm... this'll be an odd one, but-... I was thinking of making an anthro male brachiosaurus character, with regular body proportions but a looong neck, kinda like a giraffe's in size but curvier, and wearing a nerdy outfit, like a buttoned shirt and suspenders ... sorry also, I can't find many good pics of the species, so I'll drop some and another character's drawing :v
BrachJPthumb.pngezgif-7-f7e12dbbdcb1.png1a367a52238f5bed9e71de5a35aa6c9d.png
so uhh let me know if you need any other detail, or if it's too much ó3ò

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
great~ '3'
uhm... this'll be an odd one, but-... I was thinking of making an anthro male brachiosaurus character, with regular body proportions but a looong neck, kinda like a giraffe's in size but curvier, and wearing a nerdy outfit, like a buttoned shirt and suspenders ... sorry also, I can't find many good pics of the species, so I'll drop some and another character's drawing :v
so uhh let me know if you need any other detail, or if it's too much ó3ò
Ok yep that's doable. Did you have any ideas on colours of the outfit etc (it may not be exact in the final drawing due to my limited supplies) any hair, distinctive markings etc?

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
Ok yep that's doable. Did you have any ideas on colours of the outfit etc (it may not be exact in the final drawing due to my limited supplies) any hair, distinctive markings etc?
oh, sweet~ I was worried it'd probs be a bit difficult or something ó3ò
mhh the outfit... it could either be a yellow or a pink tee, I'm not sure .w.
also, I was thinking of having his skin tone be aquamarine, with a creamy marking that extends from the front of the neck to his chest, like in the example (cropped because it was nsfw lol) oh, and no hair ... I think that'd be it '3'
ezgif-7-0ab446e5f238.png

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
oh, sweet~ I was worried it'd probs be a bit difficult or something ó3ò
mhh the outfit... it could either be a yellow or a pink tee, I'm not sure .w.
also, I was thinking of having his skin tone be aquamarine, with a creamy marking that extends from the front of the neck to his chest, like in the example (cropped because it was nsfw lol) oh, and no hair ... I think that'd be it '3'
View attachment 93342
Coming right up! Should take a couple days fitting it around my job, ill let you know when it's ready.