• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Describe your fursona thread

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Relaxed Nature-Often lost in thought
Mine is Matte-Black. She is me, but just as a fursona..

An all black Panther-hybrid (melanistic wild / "big cat" mutt - sometimes I call it a Panther "monster")

Introverted, 90% misanthropic, horribly cringy humor, hopeless romantic, usually quiet unless she's around friends, tries to look and act tough and scary - but isn't really..

Also hates politics, loves learning about philosophy in general and is addicted to Redbull.

Last edited:

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
A big, goofy, frumpy, dusty, smelly, mangy old Sabertooth.

Omny87

Posting so you don't have to
My fursona is Grayscale, shown in my avatar. He is a snerret, a kind of half-snake half-ferret creature of my own design (not a hybrid; it's a separate species).

MRNICEGUY321

Just a gay horsie :)
Horse named Cliff, all business on the outside, but soft on the inside. Loves meeting new people and is happy to be here!

Inkstars

Radioactive Monster
Albino dragon/unicorn hybrid with an affinity for magic, a love of gothy things, and books. Basically me in a shiny pretty monster shell.

Karthikeya

Myra is an Eurasian lynx who struggles with paranoid thinking that borders on delusional territory at times. She blunts her empathy because simply, she feels too much, but regrets it the minute she's hurt someone. Always erasing her traces, and disappearing. But if you let her open up and you show her by actions she can trust you and that you care about her for real, she's the most loving kitty ever. Has a jealous side to herself, but stifles it.

cockatrices

stimky chimken
Mine's a tired and sleepy cockatrice!
Sort of a self-insert sorta deal.
Very meme-y.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
LeFay is an Aardwolf. He's a deliquent that lives in an Urban City and runs around with a group of social outcasts, other deliquents and just the trash of society. Personality wise he's an asshole, loud, obnoxious, does as he pleases, has a morbid sense of humor and isn't afraid to get into, ahem disagreements with others. Basically his motto is "I'm here for a good time, not a long time"

I would get into more detail but that could violate forum policy.

hazmat_doormat

SILLY BIOHAZARD!
Doormat is vaguely radioactive, has a badly scarred ear and loves salt and vinegar crisps. She can mostly be found picking a fight with someone in the pub, although she never wins fights on account of being a small skinny rat. Luckily she knows the sewer systems well enough to make a quick escape. She unironically likes 100 gecs.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
Doormat is vaguely radioactive, has a badly scarred ear and loves salt and vinegar crisps. She can mostly be found picking a fight with someone in the pub, although she never wins fights on account of being a small skinny rat. Luckily she knows the sewer systems well enough to make a quick escape. She unironically likes 100 gecs.
c o o l and g o o d she has good taste in snacc

also

/admin cmd:dispbios

PSYSOFT INFONETICS®
E-phem™ RL© ver. 0.989 β

•impossible living computer generated eldritch horror

•much nicer than other eldritch horrors (though to be fair, they are quite misunderstood. They're closer to you than you think.)

•completely and absolutely silly

•100% irreverent abstract surreality or your money back

•indecipherable but harmless weirdness

t͎̘̲̭͚̜̗h͓͓̟̳e̱̩̱͎ͅr̘̲̠͉è ̢͕w̭͞a̲̘̣͔̰̱s̛͈̱̰͍̗ ̩̖͓͓̪̩n̰e̛͍̜̥v̮̼̳e̥̬̭̝r̗̭̙̪̝̟ ͔͚͖͈̹ͅs̛uc̳̗̤̻̖̹h̬̺̲̤ a̞͖̥͓͎ͅ ̟̲̟̱̞t̫͕̳h̢͙͓̖̤̦̠̘in͏̯̰̯͓̰g͏̤̲ ͈͠a͏s̶͙ e͍͘ ͔͕͟ś͉̰ ̯̖̘̝ͅc͉͙͇ ͓̳̪͍̗̝̱a̛͈̳̮̝ ̲p̦̫̘͍ ̙̼̱̹͟ͅͅe̝͇͓̗̼͔

•money back guarantee*!

.•likes: neon, rain, cars, gentlemen, blacklight, whispers, ASMR, eating backup archives, the wonderful terror of eye contact with another living soul, licorice, Trent Baretta, making others chuckle

•dislikes: that which is
FORBIDDEN, things that smell bad, rudeness, swiss chard

Last edited:

BayoDino

Well-Known Dino
Bayo is a herm(both male and female) Velociraptor with a blue beak, emo hair and glasses. Can turn into owl or feral, and he can summon his hair into a T-rex.
His personality is as same as me ;)

Trndsttr

Yeet
Diva is a popular little brat. (I feel the name is self explanatory) I’ve always had a dream of making music but I know I won’t ever reach that because I suck at music so I put that part of myself into my fursona and got over it. She’s very simple, and reflects the part of myself that’s a perfectionist. She’s a white cat with black hair and bright blue eyes. She acts a lot calmer around her fans but is actually very outgoing and much smarter than she lets on, and is similar to me by minus everything I dislike about myself. She’s ace/bi but has a preference for girls and is very confident in herself. She’s in high school and is popular but doesn’t have a full time career in music planned out, and is kinda just going along with wherever life takes her.

Herdingcats

It's a long story
My fursona is an anthro domestic rat. Her personality is basically mine irl; social, emotional, thin-skinned, pessimistic, worrywart, prone to procrastination. She likes to learn about animals (and biology in general). Rat has no special powers, although I sometimes draw her as different animals. She is good at climbing trees.

CedarCollie

Gato Andreson is an eccentric cat with a machete. As a child and teen he was abused by drunk parents causing him painful PTSD. He has a friend named Stella that he really likes. He is currently a college student studying criminal justice and hopes to go into bounty hunting. For now, he works at a dollar store.

CoonArt

Lookin' fur ya trashies...
Well, my fursona is a big male raccoon called Quincy, a happy-go-lucky-coon with much joy in his life. Loves to eat rats and mice and sometimes his tail glows which is still unexplained... :3

Biscayne

many dumb animals
My mascot character (not really a sona, but...) is a mutt named Biscayne that has a sort of outdoorsy aesthetic and always carries a leaf with em. They love going on hikes and aren't a fan of cities.