• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Design character (€100+) [CLOSED]

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
Looking for someone who can help me sort out a sona so I can stop being so darn naked.

Currently I'm just thinking of doing a male red panda with maybe some accessories, ie. clothes. Nothing too fancy, but I'd like to be able to iterate on the design.

I promise to not be difficult. :3 Am a newbie, though, be warned.

Edit:
Thanks for the massive response. I’m very sad that I can’t commission everyone. Good luck in the future!

Last edited:
Hello Im interested with them Pandas

examples of my work below~
bannersmall.jpg

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW examples there

hiroaki_the_hitodama_by_jessichan15-dcx2g10.png

E7PwYGi.jpg

5e485dcee0.jpeg

doGzSK5.png

VrasXaalka

Formidable Fairyfolk
Hi, I'd love to help you design a sona. Here are my samples and prices, the last image is actually a red panda I have drawn for someone else so I have experience with them. I'm very patient and willing to go back and change things when needed so you are happy with what I do for you. I can work from descriptions and visual references and mood boards so it wont be a problem if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. If you like my art style, just PM me and I'll get started working with you to create a sona you'll love. Thank you so much for your time! ^ ^

cerulean_blues

Hiya! I would love to help you out with your red panda sona! I often work only from written descriptions, and I'm more than happy to revise until you're happy with the result!
Here's an example of a character designed from description alone:
1565161562.ceruleanblues_bluefull.jpg

And here's an example of one of my ref sheets:
1566183089.ceruleanblues_avery_ref.jpg

Thank you for your consideration!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

RadioactibeMint

Hi! I'm experienced with sharing thoughts and ordered arts with people who are just starting to commission others. I'd love to help you with design projectin, as I'm really good at showing personality on the face/muzzle and body pose. We could work together to make something sweet!

I don't have set up prices for character reference yet, so I believe I can make one for 75$ as a discount (probably will be set up on 100-110$). In price there will be a flat color fullbody and one additional panel to show some part of body upclose (headshot for example). The price will include limitless sketches of OC until you're satisfied with result, aswell as working together on the design and colors.

If you're intrested in nsfw I don't charge extra. Here you can see my art: Userpage of RadioactiveMint -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

You can bump me on my discord server (prefered): Join the Mint's Little Brigade Discord Server! or DM on discord (Radioactive Mint#1670) eventually a simple PM here :D

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
So much beautiful art in this thread, you guys are fantastic <3

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
Yup, and it's not making it easier for me, haha.

Thanks for the interest! I'll get around to everyone in due time. It'd be nice if it were possible to pause the thread for now.

junkboi

Looking for someone who can help me sort out a sona so I can stop being so darn naked.

Currently I'm just thinking of doing a male red panda with maybe some accessories, ie. clothes. Nothing too fancy, but I'd like to be able to iterate on the design.

I promise to not be difficult. :3 Am a newbie, though, be warned.
Boy I got you big time.
Check my gallery and tell me what you think.

Hello I'd love to help you out!! <33 I can do anthro or feral or both. Depending on complexity and ref I'd say starting at $35 (full ref included)

Some examples of my ref styles:
Retro-Ref-CM-814070055
VioleToxic Ref: CM by CreationsByRoyal on DeviantArt
Retro Ref: CM by CreationsByRoyal on DeviantArt
VioleToxic-Ref-CM-814069719

And examples of my customs:
www.furaffinity.net: Mittens Reference 2018 by CreationsByRoyal

www.furaffinity.net: Royal Reference 2017 by CreationsByRoyal
www.furaffinity.net: Fizz Reference Sheet 2017 by CreationsByRoyal