• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Desserts!

S

Sinister Exaggerator

Re: Deserts!

I am personally a huge fan of the Gobi desert but one day I'm sure the Kalahari will take my number one spot.

Yes.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Tiramisu is really good.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

How long did it take you to think that joke up?
I guess you're not a coffee fan then! Tiramisu is an Italian dessert which is like cake, but with espresso or something sprinkled on top and a nice cream layer in the middle. It's usually served cold.

Kipple

Insect Eyes

I guess you're not a coffee fan then! Tiramisu is an Italian dessert which is like cake, but with espresso or something sprinkled on top and a nice cream layer in the middle. It's usually served cold.
Tiramisu is tops.

Anything fluffy, smooth, or crumbly is pretty awesome. I like custards - flan, creme brulee, souffle. The only rich dessert I like is cheesecake.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?

I love anything sweet but my favorites are peanut butter and chocolate cookies, rocky road ice cream, chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate mousse on top, and red velvet cake with white chocolate sauce slathered on top. Jeez I can go for that right now.

kazroo

my favourite is the chocolatey kind that i know i shouldn't eat, but eat anyway, and then feel guilty about. :X

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Favorite brand dessert: Popsicle
Favorite home-made dessert: My grandma's brownies

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I dislike sweet things.
But I like Oreos.

Oreos, Diet Coke, and Cigarettes are delicious. Perhaps with a few shots of whiskey, and some tea, and that is heaven.

Jack

lemon cream pie.
or blueberry pie.
ya know what... pie in general. (except coconut)

KillerFreya

Feelin' FABULOUS
Tiramisu or chocolate lava cakes.