• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Destiny Based Furry Clan? (Xbox One)

AdroitCoyote

So in light of the Beta, I've decided that I REALLY enjoy Destiny, but I haven't got anyone to play with. SO, I came here expecting to find some people talking about it, and there's NOTHING!

So, maybe I'm alone in being excited for Destiny coming out in a few months. But if not, maybe we could talk about creating a clan? Some fire-teams maybe? People to play with?

Anyone interested?

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
lol good luck finding people for it on XB1, most of the people I know getting it will be on PS4

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I am getting it for 360 most likely, and eventually PS4( when I buy one),

I don't think you can transfer characters across platforms. ie. if you want to play on PS4 in future, you should play on PS3 for now.

Rhyane

I don't think you can transfer characters across platforms. ie. if you want to play on PS4 in future, you should play on PS3 for now.

Did not even know that we will be able to transfer character, I was just planing on restarting once I get a PS4.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Xboner here, i'll be getting it. I loved the game although the crucible was a fucking joke, 15 minutes of a pair of unkillable dick twats instantly killing everyone of us as we spawned.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Desti who what now? Huh?

Oh that game, maybe. I don't see myself getting any of the new consoles anytime soon.

AdroitCoyote

Man, yea... It just sucks that so many people are going with the PS4... Much less furries... uwu Oh well I guess... We've got some time to gather a fire-team eh? Maybe put something together?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Well like I said I'd be up for it, although I'm not very good at getting online at a specific time though seeing as I keep getting told to keep off it.