• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Detail oriented rp (nsfw)

XionMonro

Hi!

I’m looking to find some one interested in starting up a longer format rp with me. Ideally i’d like this to be ongoing. Length and detail preferred, but if anything I’d prefer good detail. Also preferably able to do this over telegram or discord…

About my fursona:

My fursona is named Vega. She is an synthetic Hyenaform, fully sentient and cap of complex emotions. (meaning she can feel love, hate, joy, pleasure, pain…) i’ve got a lot of detail written for her but I won’t drag on about it here, I’d rather get more Into it in privet. I can also send pictures of her ^^ but she is pansexual, more of a bottom, flirty, and a bit of a show off at times.

Vega is 172 cm tall, fur areas pink, flesh areas white, privets and inside of mouth grey, as well as her pad paws are grey. Her eyes are cameras that emit a blue glow. I can explain her various ports, and functions of her body in detail if you would like. Normally I have her helping out and staying with some one, or staying with a friend depending on the situation.

I enjoy me some sci-fi, so if you’d like we could do some sort of sci-fi setting, but I’m perfectly happy to put her anywhere, heck I enjoy making her exist in a place she really doesn’t need to be just as much as putting her on a deep space mission.

I also love a good lewd romance… and I’d love to find that :3

Amd finally I’m drawn to other androids, cyborgs etc, as I’ve never had her interact with others of her own kind before. But I’m totally open to anyone interested ^^

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hi!

I’m looking to find some one interested in starting up a longer format rp with me. Ideally i’d like this to be ongoing. Length and detail preferred, but if anything I’d prefer good detail. Also preferably able to do this over telegram or discord…

About my fursona:

My fursona is named Vega. She is an synthetic Hyenaform, fully sentient and cap of complex emotions. (meaning she can feel love, hate, joy, pleasure, pain…) i’ve got a lot of detail written for her but I won’t drag on about it here, I’d rather get more Into it in privet. I can also send pictures of her ^^ but she is pansexual, more of a bottom, flirty, and a bit of a show off at times.

Vega is 172 cm tall, fur areas pink, flesh areas white, privets and inside of mouth grey, as well as her pad paws are grey. Her eyes are cameras that emit a blue glow. I can explain her various ports, and functions of her body in detail if you would like. Normally I have her helping out and staying with some one, or staying with a friend depending on the situation.

I enjoy me some sci-fi, so if you’d like we could do some sort of sci-fi setting, but I’m perfectly happy to put her anywhere, heck I enjoy making her exist in a place she really doesn’t need to be just as much as putting her on a deep space mission.

I also love a good lewd romance… and I’d love to find that :3

Amd finally I’m drawn to other androids, cyborgs etc, as I’ve never had her interact with others of her own kind before. But I’m totally open to anyone interested ^^

Hope to hear from you soon!

I only do PM's as I don't have Discord but always interested in a fresh sci-fi fun...or we can continue the one we started a while back if you prefer.

XionMonro

I only do PM's as I don't have Discord but always interested in a fresh sci-fi fun...or we can continue the one we started a while back if you prefer.
Wait you replied? Strange… it… didn’t show up D: stupid fa forum…

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Wait you replied? Strange… it… didn’t show up D: stupid fa forum…

<lol> No problem, I find if you check a notification in a chat, it sometimes assumes you've checked ALL of them in that chat, including new messages.

...but yeah, I replied back on Sept 21.

XionMonro

Wow. I hate fa forums sometimes xD
<lol> No problem, I find if you check a notification in a chat, it sometimes assumes you've checked ALL of them in that chat, including new messages.

...but yeah, I replied back on Sept 21.
could be because I leave it open sometimes? Idk… either way I’ll reply ^^

Faustus

I might potentially be interested, depending on a few details, if you're still looking and would like to discuss it.