• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Devotion *Poll*

Which level of devotion to you have to furry fandom

• Extremist

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Fanatical

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Associative

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Pro Moderate

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Moderate

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Less Moderate

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Conservative

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

Silkstone

Your False North
I'd be pro-moderate, except for the fact that I don't consider it above "all others", it's mor of a nice tie up there at the top =)
That probably has a lot to do with the fact that I don't actually know any non-interwebz peoples who are =(

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
I voted 'moderate'.

I'd rather see profiles then grades. Considering the descriptions are so close-minded anyways.

The fandom can very well be your top priority even if you don't jump around yelling furry pride and fursecution every two minutes.

Also, what if I get along well with the community, but not the concepts of the fandom themselves?

Welcome to my world.

According to Wikipedia, a lifestyler is someone who doesn't think of themselves as human. I dunno if that is actually what 'lifestyler' means, but there is a term for people who think they're not human:
NUTS.

Last edited:

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Extremist: High devotions to fandom, highly defensive of believes against incorrect accusations & threats, fandom is a personal identity. Highly or mostly hostile to activities taken under the name of the group that counter personal view on status que or conformity (fear of contamination), views those outside group in negative way or feels outsiders are viewing them this way and/or persecuting them.

This to all furry nationalist all around the world. Uniteta to we will win.

Fur Power!
They call me furry an I am proud about
they call me yiffy and I shout it out loud

I am proud of my fur, proud of my con
furry brothers and sisters
come and raise your paws

We are a furry Rock 'n' Roll Band
and we play for the fallen for fur and con

We are marching on the streets at night
tails and braces we are ready to fight
get out you haters run trolls run
true furries are saying no fun

*guitar solo*

True furry wars no more
here comes the FUrry YouTube WAr.
our dream is a furry revolution
furry revolution is the only solution

Last edited:

Nargle

HOOT
I don't really understand the whole devotion thing... I just do what I'm interested in? Even if I did every furry thing under the sun, I wouldn't feel like there was some sort of commitment, I'm just doing what I feel like doing.

Doesn't devotion involve like.. sacrifices and making and keeping promises and such? I just like.. slap on a tail when I feel like wearing one.

Pipsqueak

Don't know where to place myself. I go to cons and am getting a fursuit. But even at cons I don't wear tails or dress like other furries. None of the friends I see on a regular basis are furries. And there's nothing spiritual about furry to me whatsoever. Or in other words, I defy your little boxes!

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Between "Conservative" and "Furry wha?"

Beta Link

Not a Bird
I'm somewhere between moderate and less moderate. I haven't been here that long, give it some time. :p

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
No real devotion. Most furry mannerisms piss me off.