• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

did any else but me forget Mother's Day?

Xifer

i forgot it and i feel very bad, my mom is a little upset with me. so just to be clear am i not the only one who forgot it?

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Today is mothers day?

He forgot.

Anyway, my mom's been asleep for a while now (she works nights, and has some disease with a big funny name), so we haven't really done much.

Goin to a movie later, though.

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
I remembered at the last minute and managed to get my mom a quick gift.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
I thought today was Victory Day.

Xifer

well as long as im not the only one. i just wrote happy mothers day on a piece of paper, tho i need to think of something big to make up for it

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It's not mother's day here.

KAiZA

****in magnets
Do stuff for her around the house and give her a hug. Problem solved.

Tabasco

I forgot Easter. I was having lunch with a friend a couple weeks ago, and I asked him if Easter had passed by yet because I was worried about the rush it would bring to work, and he just started laughing. :(

And wow, Mother's Day.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Bloodshot_Eyes

It's not just Mother's Day but Mom's birthday too... If I forget I'm losing a limb... O_O

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Tabasco

That's what you think. Remember hitting your head on the bed post? It caused you to have short term memory lost.

You're 7 months pregnant.

Not too late! >_>

uhh..thats kinda a terrible thing to say...i dont know whether i should laugh or be concerned

Laugh. In reality I'd just be headed to the clinic. I'd rather die than raise a child (excluding fantastical extremes, i.e. orphans who'll die if someone doesn't take care of them), and there's a long and growing list of genetic problems in my family.

Xifer

Not too late! >_>

Laugh. In reality I'd just be headed to the clinic. I'd rather die than raise a child (excluding fantastical extremes, i.e. orphans who'll die if someone doesn't take care of them), and there's a long and growing list of genetic problems in my family.

i am with you there sista'

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
of cource i always remember mothers day