• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bjorn Potato

My personality is really bad at twisted. I love helping people, but it I get pushed at broken, I'll go and hurt someone including myself and my loved ones. I'm writing this here because I've had some tough times. Been crying over people, been rejected by others, been teased and denied, someone I love has been hurt and hurt me in the process, leading to me getting angry and being forced out until I solve my problem. Could anyone help me with a group of accepting people that aren't ashamed of showing their true selves and showing who they really are? That's what the server was about and I'm already missing it. I want it back, but I can't do it alone. Help me get over this and I will be grateful for it.

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
My personality is really bad at twisted. I love helping people, but it I get pushed at broken, I'll go and hurt someone including myself and my loved ones. I'm writing this here because I've had some tough times. Been crying over people, been rejected by others, been teased and denied, someone I love has been hurt and hurt me in the process, leading to me getting angry and being forced out until I solve my problem. Could anyone help me with a group of accepting people that aren't ashamed of showing their true selves and showing who they really are? That's what the server was about and I'm already missing it. I want it back, but I can't do it alone. Help me get over this and I will be grateful for it.

Sure I'm here to listen if you need someone or feel free to DM me if you prefer.

quoting_mungo

If possible, I'd suggest looking into seeking professional help. It sounds like you may have some issues that a therapist may be best suited to helping you work on. Working on your pattern of responding to frustration by lashing out with a therapist also means you can avoid hurting friends or people who might become friends in the process.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Get professional help, like what mungo-chan above me have already suggested. It's the only suggestion I can give you.

S

Scales42

I think the best thing you could do is look for professional help, it works, trust me