• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Digital Coloring Commissions Opened

Hello everyone, I'm GIGA-XISBASS and I'm currently opened for Digital coloring commissions if anyone is interested.

I mainly take payment in the form of gift cards and/or game cards emailed to me as I don't have a fully activated paypal currently. We can discuss what kind of gift card/game card I want as payment in PMs/notes. In the event that gift cards aren't working, I.E. that there are technical difficulties trying to buy and email them, I'll accept instead an item or few I picked out of equal or lesser value from a shop of my choosing as payment. Free shipping or regular shipping fees may still apply depending on the site and any promos they're doing, I usually look into that so I'll let you know if you need to expect any.

PRICES:
1488690158.giga-xisbass_coloring_commission_guide.png

Flat Colors:
1 Character Picture: $10
2 Character Picture: $15
3 Character Picture: $20
4 Character Picture: $25
Comic Pages: $30

Full Colors:
1 Character Picture: $12
2 Character Picture: $17
3 Character Picture: $22
4 Character Picture: $27
Comic Pages: $32​

FAQ/TOS:
DO's & DON'Ts:
DO's: Can do single and multiple character pictures as well as comic pages, Sketches, lineart, ect. I mainly do General and Mature rated pictures.
DON'Ts: Gross/sickening stuff like bathroom fetishes, racism, hate/attack art, ect.

HOW TO ORDER:
Just send me a PM whether here in the forum, or a note on the main FA site, or comment in the thread below with a link to the picture(s) in question you want colored and all the coloring details and I'll get right on it when I'm able to.

I prefer to receive full payment up front before starting any coloring. You can usually expect the picture(s) to be completed anywhere between 1-7 days depending on the number of pictures, whether something comes up that delays me from my work, ect. I'll let you know if anything results in a bigger delay than expected.

EXAMPLES:
Flat Colors:
1437879707.giga-xisbass_nail_the_deep_ocean_shark_imp_coloring_commission_for_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_devious-discord-rp.png

1439085645.giga-xisbass_scott_perch_coloring_commission_for_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_devious-discord-rp.png

1440538743.giga-xisbass_medal_of_honor_for_derpy_ditzy_muffins_doo_hooves_coloring_commission_for_pie12345_on_da_by_devious-discord-rp.png

1452226484.giga-xisbass_steven_and_peridot_finger_trick_coloring_commission_for_grimdale_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_me.png

1482359215.giga-xisbass_1477420240.t-ryo_anime_boy_5.jpg

Full Colors:
1482734721.giga-xisbass_anime_boy_colored_for_t-ryo.png
1488427180.giga-xisbass_school_lesson_00_angry_tiny___princess_heart_color_by_dyriuck_kaos.png

I'm opened for 5 slots.
SLOTS:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:​

Last edited: