• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Digital Coloring Commissions Starting at $10

Hello everyone, I'm GIGA-XISBASS and I'm currently opened for Digital coloring commissions if anyone is interested.

I mainly take payment in the form of gift cards and/or game cards emailed to me as I don't have a fully activated paypal currently. We can discuss what kind of gift card/game card I want as payment in PMs/notes. Free shipping or regular shipping fees may still apply depending on the site and any promos they're doing, I usually look into that so I'll let you know if you need to expect any.

PRICES:
1488690158.giga-xisbass_coloring_commission_guide.png

Flat Colors:
1 Character Picture: $10
2 Character Picture: $15
3 Character Picture: $20
4 Character Picture: $25
Comic Pages: $30

Full Colors:
1 Character Picture: $12
2 Character Picture: $17
3 Character Picture: $22
4 Character Picture: $27
Comic Pages: $32​

FAQ/TOS:
DO's & DON'Ts:
DO's: Can do single and multiple character pictures as well as comic pages, Sketches, lineart, ect. I mainly do General and Mature rated pictures.
DON'Ts: Gross/sickening stuff like bathroom fetishes, racism, hate/attack art, ect.

HOW TO ORDER:
Just send me a PM whether here in the forum, or a note on the main FA site, or comment in the thread below with a link to the picture(s) in question you want colored and all the coloring details and I'll get right on it when I'm able to.

I prefer to receive full payment up front before starting any coloring. You can usually expect the picture(s) to be completed anywhere between 1-7 days depending on the number of pictures and whether or not something comes up that delays me from my work, ect. I'll let you know if anything results in a bigger delay than expected.

EXAMPLES:
Flat Colors:

1437879707.giga-xisbass_nail_the_deep_ocean_shark_imp_coloring_commission_for_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_devious-discord-rp.png
1439085645.giga-xisbass_scott_perch_coloring_commission_for_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_devious-discord-rp.png
1440538743.giga-xisbass_medal_of_honor_for_derpy_ditzy_muffins_doo_hooves_coloring_commission_for_pie12345_on_da_by_devious-discord-rp.png
1452226484.giga-xisbass_steven_and_peridot_finger_trick_coloring_commission_for_grimdale_carcass_hell_hound_on_fa_by_me.png
1482359215.giga-xisbass_1477420240.t-ryo_anime_boy_5.jpg

Full Colors:

1482734721.giga-xisbass_anime_boy_colored_for_t-ryo.png
1488427180.giga-xisbass_school_lesson_00_angry_tiny___princess_heart_color_by_dyriuck_kaos.png

I'm opened for 5 slots.
SLOTS:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Thank you and I hope you all have a nice day.​