• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Digital NSFW Fursona|Budget 50€

ZattixWolf

Hi :)

I am kinda new to the whole fursona world, nevertheless I want to invest in an awesome looking fursona. I already have lots of ideas about his appearance and know what I want.

If you think you have what it takes let me know ;)

Budget 50€ | Wolf | NSFW

Twitter: @ZattixWolf

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

Fival

Dead Inside
I am available, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my work. I could do something within your budget.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Skunk0319

I'd love to help design you a perfect fursona! :D I have experience doing this, and it's a lot of fun <3
I normally charge ~$45 USD for a full body, shaded piece, but am willing to negotiate :3
(please don't mine the new forum account - I've been a member of DA and FA for quite a while but only just registed on the forums ;;)