• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Digital painting - male and female NSFW okay - from $50 to $150

advisorplasus

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here in FA forums, so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

advisor_plasus_commisisons_page_by_advisorplasus_ddrsqkh-fullview.jpg

Here are some extra important information that might be useful for those interested in commissioning me.

Copyright

You have the right to publish any illustration I do to you in any way you want (including commercial use) but I also have the right to use the commission in any commercial use of my own if you wish to have exclusive usage rights we have to negotiate.

Payment

Via PayPal, if you prefer it can be split in two installments, first half before and second half after the artwork is done, if you decide to give up after the sketch phase, your money will be refunded minus a small compensation for my time.

You will tell me your email so I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Please give me as much information as you can about what you want me to draw for you so we can an easy commission process.

Any corrections most be made during the sketch part of the process, if a detail is not in the sketch it won't be in the final art as well.

The commission process usually takes around 1 to 2 weeks, please understand this is not a rule just a estimation.

Anything else you need to know please get in touch ;)