• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Digital References Sheet ($150 budget) (CLOSED)

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I've found my artist to do the job~ The deal is set and the payment is sent, so I'm no longer in the market.
I want to thank everyone who showed me your wonderful art and took the time to consider doing this project for me :3 I super appreciate it~

Hiya, as the title says, I'm in the market for a digital reference done for my Fursona. The budget says $150, but I may be willing to pay more, if partial payments are accepted, and you happen to have the style of art I am looking for~ Which is Semi-realistic

Now what exactly am I asking for?

1474707489.dravendonovan_onistinareference2.jpg

This is a traditional reference I've done for my Kitsune, Onistina. She is a Five-Tail Demon Fox, who wields the power of dark and spirit magic.

Eye Color: Crimson Red
Crimson-Red.gif

Pelt: Grey
Grey-solid-color-background,-view-background-103876.jpg

Markings: Black and White (pretty self explanatory with these colors)

• Her hair is actually long and curly (You can't see that very well from this reference). Something like:
clip-in-ponytail-wrap-braid-hair-extension-24-curly-natural-black.jpg
(Only with the bangs you can see on the ref)

• Her fox fire is actually black, that radiates a deep purple-tented light

• She actually has a collar, but she didn't when I drew the reference. The collar is something like:
img-thing

Now that we have all that out of the way, what do I want in the reference?

• A SFW and a NSFW version (I'll go into detail about the NSFW version in a PM, though that would just involve what the colors of 'certain things' are)

• Front/Back Pose (Anthro)

• Feral Side/Front View w/two black flames

• 3 Face Shots - One showing her face without the hair, One with a Sly expression while winking and sticking her tongue out ;P, and the Last looking happy (like she's glad to see someone)

• Insert to show the eyes

(Here's this in case you don't know what fox eyes look like, haha)
1642913-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Though hers has the white's of the eyes like humans do, and of course are Crimson red. Should add that she has a foxes muzzle, too, I just didn't portray that too well, in my ref, haha)

• Color scheme slots

Also, I am looking for someone who can portray a characters 'personality' within the reference. Hers being a sly, yet devious fox demon. Despite the fact that she looks like nothing but trouble, she is also inviting and friendly, as long as you're friendly to her.
So I want to looking as if she knows she's getting drawn. If that makes any sense. Like she's 'posing' for her picture to be taken.

Well, I think I got all the info there. Can't wait to see what offers I get :3

Last edited:

FakeAnarchist

Hi there, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different characters in various styles and I have done plenty of reference sheets in the past.

You can check out some examples here:
www.furaffinity.net: Ryan - Ref Sheet by TheLivingShadow
http://a-fox-of-fiction.deviantart.com/art/Reference-Sheet-Gekido-Yorashi-596872123 (This is a Kitsune Ref I've done before)
www.furaffinity.net: Acheron - Commission by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Connor McTavish - Ref Sheet by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Blade - Commission by TheLivingShadow

you can also check out more of my work here: http://thelivingshadow.deviantart.com/gallery/

and see my pricing here: www.furaffinity.net: UPDATED Commission Info by TheLivingShadow

And If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

stargazingdreamer

Hello~ i am interested in your commission. Below are some examples of my work but more can be found in my gallery : Userpage of stargazingdreamer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Pircing will vary depending on what you would like from me but i am negotiable. If you are interested feel free to pm me.

Commision%20Tile_zpsbcg3ijja.png

PrettyKitty13

..is allergic to chocolate ;~;
Hello there, I would love to take on this project.
I work with digitally painted reference sheets. For a project of this scope, I would charge $200. That would include everything you want and then some. I am more than happy to take payment plans.

1451767482.prettykitty13_meow_reference_sheetfa.png

1367112452.prettykitty13_babybleureferencesheetmergedsmall.png

You can check out more of my work on my website: https://prettykittycommissions.com/portfolio/digital-paintings/

It'd be my honor to give your fursona artistic justice. <3 If interested, please shoot me an email!

Thank you so much for your time!
~PK

Last edited:

Gray_Rekz

Cowboy space ninja...sometimes I draw stuff.
Hey there, if you're still looking, I'd be interested in taking on this piece. :) I've done a lot of different character types and this sounds like fun. When the sketch was completed I would send it along, and you could tell me any alterations you wanted made. I would then make the changes, send it again, basically repeat until you're happy with the look, and then finalize the lines and colours.

I could do something like what you described for $100, and I can promise a quick turnaround time.

I'll include an example of one of my ref sheets below, and my full gallery can be found at Rekz Art | Facebook I also have a FurAffinity account, however I haven't yet completed uploading all of my work onto it. That gallery can be found here: Userpage of ty-rekz -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Anyway thanks for your consideration, and best of luck in your search. :)

ROxJ9pd.png

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 25$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 15$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 40$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I've done plenty of reference sheet commissions, and I'd love to work on your character as well.
I offer general rated, digital reference sheets for 40$: price includes three fullbody views (generally a front, side and back, but I've also done front/back and feral form, if you'd prefer that), up to 5 close ups for body part details/accessories, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
All the completed ref sheets commissions I've done are on my Weasyl gallery, and they offer plenty of examples: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
And more completed commissions can be found on my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIP for approval. If interested, you can contact me either via FA or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

DexinHeart

I could totally help you out with some ref sheets.
I draw in a semi-realistic cartoon style, so may be close to what you are looking for.
And my ref sheet commission start at 35$ and go up to 75$ so I'm sure I could do two for you on your budget.

Here is an example of a ref sheets I did for my fursons:
www.furaffinity.net: Casey Ref Sheet by Nuperjo
www.furaffinity.net: Zander by Nuperjo

And here are some examples of my semi-realistic drawings:
www.furaffinity.net: Zander - Peace Out Dudes! by Nuperjo
www.furaffinity.net: Kailo the Merkoi by Nuperjo

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
Just to let everyone know, I am currently talking with an artist, but until the deal has been finalized, the position is still technically open. In case the deal falls through. Some bits of the info has changed, from which I will update later, when I'm not at work and have time to 'sit down'. Unless, of course, the deal finalizes before I have that chance.

Thanks for all the offers, though :3