• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Disable and remove comments completely

Ebbakatten

I'm tired, okay?
Just as title says... It strikes me as weird to have an option to disable comments for 24 hours but not permanently? This seems like an easy fix and I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest this. It's just that FA is my main goto site for furry stuff, but it's sad to see it so painfully outdated. I've seen suggestions like these stretching as far back as 2008 and I still see no reason to why this hasn't been fixed yet. This isn't the only thing, but as I labeled the topic for this specific thing, I'll not go into that here.

It's not very nice to have ones image comment section cluttered with trollcomments which can only be hidden, which still leaves that section cluttered and nasty. And some images people like me might not even want comments on.

Please, tell me why?

quoting_mungo

Comments can be disabled indefinitely - the 24 hours is simply the minimum duration before you can re-enable comments again.

Ebbakatten

I'm tired, okay?
Comments can be disabled indefinitely - the 24 hours is simply the minimum duration before you can re-enable comments again.
Oh yes, I look silly now ^^' when it stated minimal duration 24 hours, I somehow always though it said maximum. Sorry about that and thank you for clearing that up for me.

But the remove comments is still an issue though.