• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Discontinued

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
No longer interested in group RPs anymore.

Last edited:

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
That ID requirement is some straight up Sketchy Akechi stuff, but I understand the reason for it

Except that nobody in their right mind would wanna show their ID to someone over the internet

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
That ID requirement is some straight up Sketchy Akechi stuff, but I understand the reason for it

Except that nobody in their right mind would wanna show their ID to someone over the internet
You make a good point, but I'll have to rephrase that since it may of came off how I may not of wanted it to.
Really all I want is some form of proof that one is 18.

I don't really mind / care HOW one proves it, just as long as it proves it.

Edit: I'm going to remove it actually, I won't make it any harder to join than just requesting already is. I'll offer benefit of the doubt that those asking are 18+, but if one is to be discovered under 18 then I'll ban them instead, I think that'll be more reasonable.

Last edited:

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
May your bumps be quick
and your thread be the top...

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
B u m p
I think it'll be reasonable to get at least 5 more people.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I’m willing to join. Not able to right this moment (issues with Discord) but I can later
That's fine, should be able to give you an invite that doesn't expire anyway so when you get it to work you'll be able to join.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Should try and bump more often so EU nerds can see.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Bump before I pass out for the night/day.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I shall bump and sleep.
May the EU nerds see this.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Bump x2

Considering a temp open link for a short while soon.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
The kingdom of Laqrim home of Elliz the Summer God's Valley of Sunflowers is opening.
Come join and get your foot in the world!
More people join the more kingdoms I can open up.

_( B u m p )_

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Feel free to add me brother