• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Discounted Commissions [Now thru November 26th- Prices Starting at $20]

Ambriel

Be not afraid!
Now through November 26th, If you order an illustration with horror, halloween themes, monsters, blood/gore, or anything autumn focused you get the following discounts:

Cel-shaded and copic drawings get 10% off
Digital paintings get 15% off.

I'll draw anything aside from intentionally hateful/inflammatory content, this includes humans, anthros/furries, ponies, ferals, sfw, nsfw, etc. and I'm kink friendly. Send in your commission before the cut-off date, I'll apply the discount. This doesn't extend to reference sheets or character designs, and these don't stack with patron discounts from my patreon, but I will give you the best discount available.

These discounts also apply to any commissions involving male characters-- human or anthro-- because I need more in my portfolio, lol.

Links to examples can be found by clicking here

All prices shown do not have the discount applied; You can do the math yourself, or I can quote you a price.
Furaffinity / Twitter / DeviantArt
1603154167176.png