• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Discover your fursona

Slowspider

Hi, good afternoon, I'm in need of money, and I had an idea that might be of interest to those who don't have any furson yet, I was thinking of making a list of questions to discover the fursona that best suits you, in terms of race, appearance and personality.

I would be willing to provide this service every night until I gather the amount of money I need for my purpose. My idea is to charge 5US$ for each fursona that we develop together.

Anyone interested can call me here anyway, I hope messages, I can also develop the color palette, and combine hybrids, and if you want a written concept drawing, I still open committees, I can develop from the palette, regarding races, fusions, behaviors and give some tips and pass on my knowledge about that specific species (if I know)

Please seriously, I need to buy my cockatiel back and no one in the last two days has come to me asking for a commission, I need to get it back and they can sell it in the meantime.