• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Discuss Anime

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Haven't had the focus to throw at MM! lately so I've switched to Kill la Kill, it's pretty entertaining and episode 4 had me laughing like a mad man. I'm going to try to do an episode of anime a day, maybe more. I was shown an entertaining amv today too.

Don't click this link. This is not a wholesome amv, you have been warned.

shamanate

Gamer Extraordinaire!
Ok! I may sound super gay for liking this, but I don't care! This new anime just started airing this new 2015 season, and so far I love it so much. Sure, there are anime I like more, but this one is definitely seeming like it might be my top 10! Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu Love is the name of the anime, which roughly translates to, "Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!"It is basically a parody of "Magical Girl Anime" but the main cast is an all guy cast this time! It is the most adorable thing ever, because they are the "Battle Lovers" and they must defend the earth from the loveless! Their mascot is a pink wombat looking alien as well, which is a huge plus. The first anime is hilarious, so you should watch it on crunchyroll if you have a premium account, otherwise I dunno where you can watch it.

Ryouzen

Vanguard of Solitude
I'm really into Hunter x Hunter myself. A little disappointed in that I don't see two of the characters i want to all that often but the story and fight scenes are pretty damn awesome. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

pinkie

♥ Pinkie Pawsh ♥ EST 2011
Haven't had the focus to throw at MM! lately so I've switched to Kill la Kill, it's pretty entertaining and episode 4 had me laughing like a mad man. I'm going to try to do an episode of anime a day, maybe more. I was shown an entertaining amv today too.

Don't click this link. This is not a wholesome amv, you have been warned.
I loved Kill la Kill!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
lately so I've switched to Kill la Kill, it's pretty entertaining and episode 4 had me laughing like a mad man.

I loved Kill la Kill!
1400274157044_zps8gcrzemb.gif

TrishaCat

The Iron Masked Cat in the FAF
Durarara!! x2 Shou kept up DRRR!!'s usual trend of having a fantastic opening. And for some reason even though Suzuhito Yasuda left the team the artwork only changed a little, and what changes that did occur make the show look even MORE like his work instead of less.

Also checked out Love Bullet. Its from the director of Revolutionary Girl Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum. Turned out to start out really fantastic.
Also:
(yuri)
(bear)

Digimon Adventure tri. and this shit
They could turn out good though, couldn't they? I mean, its really unusual for Digimon to sport such a standard anime look and have characters that look like they're in their older teens. Its also odd that Adventure would be getting a third season after all these years. You don't think Toei would try its best to make it something worth watching?

And I'm not much on Yugioh, but as with the other, it could turn out good, right? Heck, its kind of interesting seeing it bring up characters from its older series.

Last edited:

GodFlossie

How many episodes into "Haibane Renmai" did you go before you realized where they were? Does "The Sore-Foot Song" make your eyes water? How many times did you scream in utter frustration for the characters in "Saikano"? When the Amaterasu turned to target the Conquistador did you stand and yell "GO GO GO GO"! Can you name all 11 members of the legendary 501st Joint Fighter Wing? If "Jin-roh" beat you numb, maybe we can talk some day.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
I'm about half way through Kill la Kill now, and the show has consistant entertainment value.
Also getting into watching Rail Wars and thinking about taking another shot at MM! and Maken Ki in the subbed department.
Nuucat and I are trudging through Magi still, that anime is all the feels.

TrishaCat

The Iron Masked Cat in the FAF
Watched Persona 3: The Movie. Its pretty gud

RushThePanda

I've been watching Naruto, since I missed the show's initial wave of popularity. However I just hit that large chunk of filler at the end of the season.

So I started watching Cowboy Bebop. Man, now I know why people talk so highly of it.

Moogie

♡Kupo♡
Rewatchin' F/SN: UBW and continuing to drool over Ufotable's animation. April cannot come fast enough.. D:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Raideen_zpsa6837047.gif
Zambot-3_zps3908ddda.gif
Daitarn-3_zps991a79cd.gif
Gundam_zps168fe9de.gif

Ideon_zpsd7b89461.gif
Combat-mech_zpseef09243.gif
Aura-Battler-Dunbine_zps4fe88995.gif
L-gaim_zpsdde9de2f.gif

Zeta-2nd_zpsd1b1ae68.gif
ZZ_zpsce7909a2.gif

We tumblr now.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
part 2
Victory_zpsf7699ddd.gif
Brain-Powered_zpsc8bdc52d.gif
Turn-A-Gundam_zpsca9ece1b.gif
King-gainer_zps9969ff9c.gif

Ieono

Uberaffe
Eww Turn A gundam...

Been watching a bunch of Macross OVAs.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
G-reco_zpswfimsuvp.gif

This one took me all day to do.

Last edited:

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
The UK version of Amazon Instant Video has various Digimon seasons.

I personally don't care that much about it, but there's a lot of fans here who might be interested.