• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Disillusionment of a more than amateur freelance artist

Slowspider

There I was, at 1:30AM, I had just gotten up to drink water, filled the bottles and left my phone I had just discharged to pick up a load. As soon as I was done, I put my phone on, and one strangely curious thing about it is that I only get email messages when I plug in the charger. I've been waiting for at least four days for someone to call me to make a paid commission, and that's when I got an email saying someone called me in private. I was running to find out who was going to ask me for a commission, and as my drawings are not so good, and there are many artists with very superior arts, I was very excited. In the end, that was it, I'm frustrated and outraged.

Nobody, absolutely nobody says anything, and then a "horny" appears in my private room! Aaaaaaaah please I just want to earn my money!

Screenshot_20210715-013828.png

Man, it's okay, she's wanting to divulge something, but for love man, no, most of the time this is a scam to manipulate perverted or curious little kids. Man, what a hate.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
It's like Tumblr all over again I interact/chat with kindred spirits that I would love to befriend but I only ever get DMs from sex bots.

Because we're all shy.

Emilly isn't shy. Maybe we can learn something from Emilly!

Slowspider

É como o Tumblr de novo. Eu interajo / converso com almas gêmeas que eu adoraria fazer amizade, mas eu só recebo mensagens diretas de bots de sexo.

Porque somos todos tímidos.

Emilly não é tímida. Talvez possamos aprender algo com Emilly!
hehehe...

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Yeah I suspect the bot probably cannot experience love.
Whoever codes these bots is a monster. Creating these poor things to wander the internet in search for love they cannot feel.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Clever gir- I mean, bot.

The bots are evolving!

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Ha, I was also messaged by one of those accounts a few days ago. It seems like no matter which social platform you use, you can never escape those god-damned sex-bots.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
It's always funny when I see them try and add me as a friend on Facebook only to see some dumbass I went to high school with on their friend's list.
They’re constantly adding me to groupchats on Instagram. Not only that, but they pop up in comment sections all the time and use other bot accounts to mass-like their comments so that they appear at the top. And 99% of the time, said comments are complete gibberish, like random words and emojis strung together. It’s wild.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
They’re constantly adding me to groupchats on Instagram. Not only that, but they pop up in comment sections all the time and use other bot accounts to mass-like their comments so that they appear at the top. And 99% of the time, said comments are complete gibberish, like random words and emojis strung together. It’s wild.
I swear like 90% of my YouTube feed these days is botted polls that say some dumb shit like "lol make an E"