• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Diving in !

moutymoo

Hello ! I'm moutymoo, relatively new to the furry community, been lurking around for long and finally got around to opening myself up. I'm an amateur artist from southern France, And many projects and ideas are constantly trodding around in my head, and I'm hopping this jump to be closer to a swan dive rather than a faceplant on the concrete ground bellow !
I'm open to chats, ideas, and general social interaction !

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hello ! I'm moutymoo, relatively new to the furry community, been lurking around for long and finally got around to opening myself up. I'm an amateur artist from southern France, And many projects and ideas are constantly trodding around in my head, and I'm hopping this jump to be closer to a swan dive rather than a faceplant on the concrete ground bellow !
I'm open to chats, ideas, and general social interaction !

Howdy! I'm Jared from the state of Georgia in the USA. I'm mostly in the Sonic fandom but I have a lot of sci-fi and fantasy ideas.