• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DJ Hero

FurrIs4Ever

Sly and Cunning
I just bought it last tuesday. 125 bucks but really worth it the mash ups are awesome especially the Daft Punk ones. Its very hard to play even on medium. You got to scratch the record along with the corresponding button. Just curious if anyone has it or is interested in getting it?

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
The music game industry has exploded in popularity since Guitar Hero from 2005. Since I am sedated for all my music gaming needs I am not going to cheapen myself to get "the next best thing".

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
About there being a Rock Band: The Who in production?

Isn't the Who one of the most popular and renowned bands historically behind the Beatles?

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Yeah, my dad told me Roger Daltry said something about it, and wikipedia backs me up, but I can't find the actual quote.

NVM found it
Roger Daltry said:
A:The game, yeah, yeah, they're going to be doing a Who one next year. There is one planned. (The idea) is fabulous. Anything that gets non-musical people interested in music is wonderful. In my opinion, music is our last true great freedom. They can burn our books, they can burn our paintings, but they can't stop us singing and making music.
Its good to cite your sources

A

Azbulldog

I was playing the demo on Hard right away without too much difficulty, except for the song that included the guitar, other than that I really don't feel it's worth $125. The crossfader switch also seemed very difficult to position correctly when trying to be swift on the game.

Bobmuffins

I bought this. Defenitly one of the funner music games I've EVER played (and I think I've played pretty much all of 'em), but pulling it out at parties or whatever will leave a few problems since no one knows even one of the songs, since they're all mixes and all- but it's still a great game for single player.

Any chance someone knows the 'unlock all songs' cheat yet, as well? I found the 'unlock all Daft Punk' songs one, and holy crap those songs are hard- I wanna try some which are even farther in the game :p

Bobmuffins

Last edited:

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Getting 100% will still be equally difficult.

Wasn't that already orgasmically hard with Guitar Hero? I mean I still remember practicing the same song over and over again for like 4 hours on expert just to get 99% of notes.

Though it depends on how elitist you are. A good portion of the target audience for music games are casual. So they don't usually go for 100%

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
DJ Hero sounds like something many of the furries on this board would play since they are prone to loving electronica and other repetitive forms of music.