• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DJ name?

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
I am taking DJ class and I want to come up with a DJ name with a furry reference also that orange is my favorite color... don't ask why I just do.

I don't want a reference that is just "Yiffmister" or something, so just make it simple but not to obvious.

Keep it CLEAN people.

Last edited:

Zseliq

Senior Furfag. :V

Tao

Hare Boi
DJ Creamsicle or DJ Jackle. Kudos if you get the reference to a certain Sega game.

Orange creamsicle :D

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
DJ FoxTrox, Flufftuff, furban, folf. A DJ nme is easy to come up with. There's thousands of elementary level named DJs down here that are somehow successful with ridiculous names. Though I hate DJs cause the retards I deal with here I wish you luck.

Mr Owl

Hoot?
DJ FoxyLoxy? DJ OrungeFox or something. Idk. I could come up with a good one but I have to think.

ChocoboKing

New Fur
Techno, rock, pop, hip-hop, ska, and soundtracks

Are you a radio dj kinda thing or mixing properly with decks and a mixer?

That's alot of styles lol. One thing i will say is that i personally wouldn't have "dj" in the name as it makes you sound like a bedroom dj.

Mr Owl

Hoot?
DJ OrungeBreeze??? DJ AlphaFox??? DJ AlphaWolf??? DJ AlphaOrunge??? DJ TurntUp???

Last edited:

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
Are you a radio dj kinda thing or mixing properly with decks and a mixer?

That's alot of styles lol. One thing i will say is that i personally wouldn't have "dj" in the name as it makes you sound like a bedroom dj.
Well it is a mixing properly with decks and a mixer. old school. yeah and I didn't day to put the Dj in the name

DJ Cocksucker.

Do it.
no

Slyck

If you cannot rightfully claim 'Mr. Scruff' then you are useless to me.

Or go with Paw5 or something.... Actually, I take that one. Never mind.